2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eshalia
Eshalia

Female
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-09-30

Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super Empty
PostSubject: 4 weeks is the answer!   Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super EmptyFri 02 Oct 2015, 12:30 pm

Got confirmation today that I have authorisation to withdraw the super .... week
Back to top Go down
mazela
mazela

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super   Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super EmptyThu 01 Oct 2015, 11:43 am

hi there.. 2 friends of mine (husband and wife team) have been sleeved recently and accessed their super .. took approx 4 weeks for approval , hope that helps..
Back to top Go down
Eshalia
Eshalia

Female
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-09-30

PostSubject: Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super   Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super EmptyWed 30 Sep 2015, 2:41 pm

Hello Everyone, 

I am currently waiting on a reply from DHS regarding taking some of my super for the surgery. I put the request in on the 02/09/15 and have yet to hear a word. 

I called a week ago and it hadn't even been looked at yet and was told probably another week and half if not longer. I have my first proper appointments with the group of medical people in November. 

Anyone currently waiting or recently got a result?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super   Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super Empty

Back to top Go down

Current wait time for DHS to give you an answer re Super
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: