2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucygoose
Lucygoose

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2014-05-31

Insurance question for Early super release application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance question for Early super release application   Insurance question for Early super release application EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 12:54 pm

Just got it, Private Health Insurance?   If yes then I asked my private health insurance to write a letter on my behalf advising the level of cover I have for this particular procedure.  They should be able to email it too you and then you can forward it on
Back to top Go down
Lucygoose
Lucygoose

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2014-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Insurance question for Early super release application   Insurance question for Early super release application EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 12:52 pm

Sorry what does PHI stand for?
Back to top Go down
JasonJason

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-06-20

PostSubject: Insurance question for Early super release application   Insurance question for Early super release application EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 8:11 am

Hi I was really hoping someone could help me with the question about private health insurance on the early release application. I rang up today just to make sure they had received my application and they reviewed it quickly just to make everything was OK. But they said they required more info about my PHI. Does anyone know exactly what I need to give them, as I asked them and I'm still not really sure.
What has everyone else submitted?
I really need this money, I can't afford it any other way.

Thanks
Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insurance question for Early super release application   Insurance question for Early super release application Empty

Back to top Go down

Insurance question for Early super release application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: