Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bella3
bella3

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Sleevers in their 20's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sleevers in their 20's   Sleevers in their 20's - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Hay was just wanting to see how many sleevers there are that are in there 20's and how you feel
this will affect your life during these years!

Im counting on this surgery to work for me so i can enjoy travelling etc.. before settleing, married, kids etc.. Instead of always feeling like the oompa loompa in the room

Bella x
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skrappy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Sleevers in their 20's   Sleevers in their 20's - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:12 am

Heya

Even though I'm not yet at my goal, the weightloss has already changed tons of things for me personally. More energy, feeling so much better, not a slave to food and many more things.

I'm making the most of the surgery and attempting to get fit with a few programs, then in about 3-4 months time start doing a few sports. Hopefully this will prevent me from gaining again, as I'm sure after 30-40 years the stomach will have stretched out again, if not then all the better!

Of course being more attractive is always a nice thing too with all the added benefits Sleevers in their 20's - Page 2 314562
Back to top Go down
bella3
bella3

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Sleevers in their 20's   Sleevers in their 20's - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 8:06 am

Hay was just wanting to see how many sleevers there are that are in there 20's and how you feel
this will affect your life during these years!

Im counting on this surgery to work for me so i can enjoy travelling etc.. before settleing, married, kids etc.. Instead of always feeling like the oompa loompa in the room

Bella x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleevers in their 20's   Sleevers in their 20's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleevers in their 20's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2