Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mechanic Gurl

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Dr Padovan - info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Padovan - info   Dr Padovan - info EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 10:28 am

sorry i ment without insurance
Back to top Go down
Mechanic Gurl

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Dr Padovan - info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Padovan - info   Dr Padovan - info EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 10:28 am

hello
I had doctor padovan as well!
without surgery mine was about $15000 all up, about $4500 for DR P. Everything needs to be paid before surgery.
He seems quiet but is switched on and did a good job with me. I was there 6 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
MatildaPug

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Dr Padovan - info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Padovan - info   Dr Padovan - info EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 2:15 am

Hi Helen, (and a wave to Janey)
Good luck with all the pre op stuff. I was sleeved by Dr Pado in Feb And the upfront costs were about as janey said $4800, which includes pre appointments with him.
From memory though, I collected back $800 from Medicare for the main bill of $4200 that I paid for the surgery and I also claimed out of pockets medical expenses on my tax return this year.
Other costs to remember are the psychologist which is $130 approx per visit and the dietician which is $95. I think I was able to claim through HBF the psych visit but not the dietician but if you speak to Medicare I believe there is something you can set up which will let you claim that as well.
I also didn't have any bills to pay from the anethatist which was fully covered with my HBF.
Again good luck with it all. If you want any other questions, just send me a message. Otherwise keep reading the forums. Its full of great information..
Cheers

Matilda P
Start Weight: 131.8 (21/1/09)
Pre Op Weight: 125.5 (24/2/09)
Current Weight: 93.4 (6/09/09) Height: 172cms
Goal Weight: 70kgs
Lost so far: 38.4kgs
Still to lose: 23.4 kgs
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Dr Padovan - info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Padovan - info   Dr Padovan - info EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 1:57 am

Hi Helen.

I had Dr Padovan and you can't do much better. He is great.

I was $4800 out of pocket with him and this needs to be paid prior to surgery. I'm with HBF.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
greekgirl

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Dr Padovan - info Empty
PostSubject: Dr Padovan - info   Dr Padovan - info EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 1:48 am

Hi everyone. Been a member for a while however havent posted anything.
Can anyone that is or has seen Dr Padovan for op please give me some more info in regards to cost and how it is paid. Does one pay before the op and does he expect it or after ( i suppose before but humor me lol) . Been on a long road and am finally starting to find my way again. i have private cover with sgio.

I just want to say that the people on this site and the stories are an inspiration to us all.

thanks Helen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr Padovan - info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Padovan - info   Dr Padovan - info Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Padovan - info
Page 1 of 1