Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Working Mum

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-02-14

Hi from Perth, WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth, WA   Hi from Perth, WA EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017, 4:32 pm

I'm hoping to be in August as well. I'm at my heaviest and feeling horrible. I don't want to buy new fat clothes but at the same time my bras are digging in and I look gross in everything. 

Bring on August!!!!

Good luck to you both.
Back to top Go down
Christinabarker

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-05-26

Hi from Perth, WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth, WA   Hi from Perth, WA EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017, 2:18 pm

Hi, the more I've tried to lose weight i seem to put more on and I'm the biggest I've been and hate myself! I'm being sleeved on Saturday in 4 more sleeps! Excited but very nervous, I'm looking forward to this journey and have loved reading everyone's positive posts in here, have vyou booked in yet?
Back to top Go down
susieslimlips

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-06-20

Hi from Perth, WA Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Perth, WA   Hi from Perth, WA EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017, 1:44 pm

Hi all,
I will be sleeved in August and I am excited but scared about the new journey in my life. I am the yo yo dieting Queen and I have finally come to the conclusion that I need to do this as I am the heaviest that I have ever been and have sleep apnoea. I am looking forward to meeting others who have been through this or are embarking on the journey in the future. Hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Perth, WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth, WA   Hi from Perth, WA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Perth, WA
Page 1 of 1