11 posters
AuthorMessage
Moolie
Moolie

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-05-08

one more sleep to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:11 pm

I'm so glad everything was spotless Hayley. I was sure it would be and it won't be long till you get booked in again. As for the eating I would do exactly the same. Sometimes its hard to imagine that I won't be able to eat like that again but that is the emotional part of the eating problem. I will have to find something to fill the void.

Hope you get a date soon.
Back to top Go down
hayley189
hayley189

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 8:36 pm

Thanks everyone I dont feel unwell at all so I dont know what the infection could be, but ye better to be safe than sorry.
Moolie the hospital was spotless no mrsa at that hospital at all ever so thats good, the surgen seemed really nice and i was looked after really well so im not worried about returning. I hve been told that if I go with in 6 months I wont have to have the endoscopy again I dont think I could go through that experience again in a hurry.
I think I have been a little optomistic with my declorations of sticking to the pre op diet so far I have been eating everything in sight.
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 3:13 am

Oh Hayley, so sorry for that big disappointment. Better to be safe than sorry though.

I hope you get the infection sorted out and that you are in tip top condition when you go next time.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 12:33 am

Sorry to hear your surgery didn't go ahead. Now just need to get rid of the nasty infection.

My biggest fear prior to surgery was something would happen that would prevent the surgery. Eg not enough weigh loss or catching my husbands cold.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 9:52 pm

Oh, Hayley, what a disappointment! But you're right - you need to be healthy to have the op. And good on you for being determined to keep up the pre-op diet. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from whatever it is that ails you.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Moolie
Moolie

Female

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 9:12 pm

Oh Hayley sorry your op couldn't proceed but better to find out about the infection before they went ahead. I know you must be disappointed but it wont be long till October comes around. The pre op me would have a take away to help me feel better but the new me will have a iced coffee LOL.

How did the hospital look? At least they met you and it wasn't an April Fool tee he

Take care Hayley
xx
Back to top Go down
hayley189
hayley189

Female

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 8:19 pm

Hi everyone thanks for all your support Im sorry to say that after getting there I was unable to have the surgery this time :(
My blood tests showed signs of an infection and my Dr was not prepared to risk it wich is a good thing really. So now I have to find out whats wrong with me get it sorted and then try again in October. Im going to try to stick loosely to the pre op diet and continue to take the milk thistle in preporation.
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 3:33 am

Best of luck Hayley. Hope all goes (went) well for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 4:05 pm

Gosh Hayley what with the time difference im not sure whether your on your way or not yet! Good luck and look forward to reading about your journey!
Linda
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 11:23 am

Wishing you all the very best for your surgery Hayley. You are an extremely brave lady and I'm sure you will be rewarded with the very best of everything.

Please do let us know how you got on, when you are feeling up to it.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 5:36 am

Good luck Hayley
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 4:24 am

Goodluck mate you will be fine just think of the new journey you are about to begin
Its going to be very rewarding see you on the other side

Cheers Sue
Back to top Go down
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 3:10 am

Big hugs & huge best wishes Hayley !!!

Just keep repeating to yourself.... " I will be fine, I will be fine, I will be fine"
cos gal.... you truly will be fine...... truly!

Let the excitement shine on out more loudly than the nerves gal
You are taking the best step possible towards good health & skinnyliciousness
& thats gotta be alllllllll good

Chat to ya' on the sleeved side !

Hugs & with ya' all the way gal
Bella
Back to top Go down
Lulu53

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 2:59 am

Good luck Hayley...it's daunting enough having the op in a local hospital let alone having the worry of travelling overseas. The others that have had it done in Czech. Rep.seem to be going pretty well and I'm sure you will too. Stay positive- it's really important for your recovery..be determined to get up and about as soon as possible..and don't worry if eating isn't any fun at first! All the best.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8md9hx/]
raisedbycats
Part of the furniture
raisedbycats

Female
Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 10:58 pm

All the best, you are very brave and determined going overseas for the surgery, but from what I've heard that standards on the Czech Republic are very high.
Back to top Go down
hayley189
hayley189

Female

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 9:15 pm

oh thanks hun the nerves come and go but i suppose thats normal. Im pooping myself about my weight loss and if its enough or not. I will get on here as soon as I can to let you know how im doing but im not home till Friday so just be thinking of me on Monday x
Back to top Go down
Moolie
Moolie

Female

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 8:54 pm

OMG Hayley

Can't believe it's come around so soon!!! I just want to wish you lots of luck and try not to worry too much - it will be fine.

Can't wait to hear how you got on and will see you at the other side girl!

Moolie kiss
xx
Back to top Go down
hayley189
hayley189

Female

PostSubject: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 8:46 pm

Hi everyone I feel sick don't know if its nerves or excitment. Im flying out to the czech republic in the morning where I will have my sleeve surgery. I can't wait and its only one more sleep to go!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one more sleep to go   one more sleep to go Empty

Back to top Go down

one more sleep to go
Page 1 of 1