chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

can't sleep.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: can't sleep....   can't sleep.... EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 8:48 pm

Hi mapmar
Well you're certainly not alone in th insomnia department - in fact, there's a whole thread for us! You might like to check it out as there are some good ideas there.
Chris
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

can't sleep.... Empty
PostSubject: can't sleep....   can't sleep.... EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 5:44 pm

Ever since I decided to have the sleeve done I can't sleep.... well to be truthful I have never been a good sleeper anyway but it has gotten worse - well I am writing this at 12.42AM!!!!
I don't want to take sleeping tablets every night, I do take Melatonin which sometimes helps but not all of the time.
things keep going around and around in my head... thinking about the surgery and what I will be eating afterwards, seeing myself in hospital, etc etc... nothing that I am worried about at all which is the weirdest thing... I am 100% happy that I am doing this.... usually when I can't sleep is because I am worried about something.... I have gone over it in my head and can honestly say I am not worried about the surgery itself etc but just keep on thinking of things... driving me nuts!
Has anyone else been through this.....
Back to top Go down

can't sleep....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: