New, Excited and Nervous :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reezy

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-11-21

New, Excited and Nervous :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New, Excited and Nervous :)   New, Excited and Nervous :) EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015, 9:55 am

Thank you fat-to-fit !! I will have a look at the Sleevers Monthly. And thanks for taking the time to answer my question :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New, Excited and Nervous :)   New, Excited and Nervous :) EmptySun 22 Nov 2015, 10:39 pm

Hi Maree, and welcome.
If you have a look in the Sleevers' Monthly section, you can join the December group, for support and advice from others who are being sleeved in the same month as you.

As for your question, I was sleeved 10 days ago, and so far I've just been using Optifast , because I still have it, but you could easily add the protein shake - the issue is making sure you get adequate protein, particularly in liquid/puree stages, not necessarily which protein you use. I would certainly confirm that with your dietitian :-)

Hello
Back to top Go down
reezy

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-11-21

PostSubject: New, Excited and Nervous :)   New, Excited and Nervous :) EmptySun 22 Nov 2015, 12:38 am

Hi
Ok so I have plucked up the courage to put up a post. I am 130+. To be honest the last time I weighed myself I was approximately 6 weeks ago. I weighed 136kg. I am pretty sure I have lost some since due to optislim but my scales are broken and I just haven't got around to getting new ones yet! Hmm maybe my subconscious doesn't really want me to know so I keep putting it off!!!
Anyway I am in Brisbane and my surgery date is 11th December!
I am so looking forward to my new beginning!
That little voice called self doubt however keeps putting thoughts in my head that this is going to yet again be another failure. I have already changed so many bad habits and the weight only comes off in tiny amounts. Enough of that talk lol
I was wondering if anyone could please answer a question that I have?
After surgery have any of you added a whey protein isolate shake to your diet or do you just keep using Optislim?
Thanks for reading this. I hope to be able to chat to you all more about your experiences. I am determined that this is my new beginning to a healther life!
Maree :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, Excited and Nervous :)   New, Excited and Nervous :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New, Excited and Nervous :)
Page 1 of 1