AuthorMessage
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

Nervous but excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excited   Nervous but excited EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013, 3:17 am

Welcome, Swann, wish you all the best. I know how frustrating it is when you lose so much on your own and it creeps back on.... you are nipping it in the bud before you get back that high. Look forward to your journey.
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excited   Nervous but excited EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 10:51 pm

Congratulations on making your decision , all the very best o you on your journey.
Love Btgirl
Back to top Go down
swann_k
swann_k

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-11-14

PostSubject: Nervous but excited   Nervous but excited EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 5:01 am

Hi everyone

My name is Morgan and I live in Prospect SA - 3 years ago I weighed 201kg - I am 191cm tall and have managed to lose 65kg on my own - About a year ago I hit a wall and have put 20kg back on - I was diagnosed with Binge Eating disorder and after a long thought process and investigation I have decided to get the Sleeve - My surgeon's name is Dr Jacob Chisholm - I am a nurse so I've had my run-ins with my fair share of doctors and surgeons - but Dr Chisholm is one of the nicest and honest surgeons i've ever met .. I will be uninsured and I have applied for early release of my super ... Now I wait and fingers crossed I am approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excited   Nervous but excited Empty

Back to top Go down

Nervous but excited
Page 1 of 1