AuthorMessage
JenBen
Part of the furniture
JenBen

Female
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2012-08-01

Excited and nervous ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited and nervous ........   Excited and nervous ........ EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 2:59 am

Welcome Suzy.

There are quite a few Perth people lurking about. Keep an eye out for get togethers. There is one this coming Saturday, you are welcome to come if available. There will be people there from all stages. Check it out in the get-togethers section.
Back to top Go down
Ree70
Ree70

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Excited and nervous ........   Excited and nervous ........ EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 11:37 am

Welcome suzyf

I'm getting done on the 6 th as well, just in brisbane, it is so exciting but also scared shitless, but I truly believe that this is a new start for my life and everything is gong to work out perfectly...for both of us

This site is awesome for support and advice
Check out the February sleevers group, we are small but I'm sure there are more to come
Cheers

Ree
Back to top Go down
suzyf
suzyf

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-12-15

PostSubject: Excited and nervous ........   Excited and nervous ........ EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 11:15 am

Hello everyone,
I had my first consult with Dr Gordon Padovan at Emerge Surgical in Perth on Thursday and I am booked to have a sleeve on 6th Feb 2013 at the Mount Hospital - 7 weeks from today.
The speed which this has all happened is incredible, once you are determined to do something the professionals certainly pull all the cards out for you.
I have decided to tell only my closest friends and family and my boss (she is banded) so will really appreciate the support I will get from those on here and hopefully maybe someone who is going through the process in a similar timescale.
I am scared of the anaesthetic more than the surgery but have such a huge change of lifestyle ahead that too is daunting.
If anyone had any advice of wise words to help me through I will be very grateful.
Cheers
SuzyFjavascript:emoticonp('Excited and nervous ........ 697586')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited and nervous ........   Excited and nervous ........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited and nervous ........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: