AuthorMessage
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Nervous but excited! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excited!   Nervous but excited! EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011, 6:55 am

hello

i have pcos and just had my sleeve on 11th and my doc knows i was thinking of having a baby later and he said thats fine but he rather i wait 12 mnths .which i said i needed 12 mnths to decide if i wanted another one as my daughter is 13 already so you can have babies .I know they wnt do a tummy tuck if your planning on having babies till after you have them.

mel
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: hello from spoggy in Melbourne   Nervous but excited! EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011, 5:51 am

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will be ok and most probably hear fro, people who have pcos and are ok.

It is a mixture of emotions but you will get there.

Good luck and congratulations on being proactive about your health.
Back to top Go down
Oki Doki Joy
Part of the furniture
Oki Doki Joy

Female
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excited!   Nervous but excited! EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011, 4:51 am

Ange wrote:
But the dietician mentioned that I may not be able to have the sleeve because I want to fall pregnant. I have PCOS and am currently 154kg...

She means that you have to wait for 12 months, I think. Lot's of the girls on here have had babies. In fact if you go to Dr France your virtually guaranteed to get preggers - or so I have noticed from his patients!!! The naughtier ones didnt wait 12 months either!

Nervous but excited! 314562

And welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-diary-f8/the-big-joyful-
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excited!   Nervous but excited! EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011, 4:44 am

Hi Ange and welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your journey.

Nervous but excited! 217555 Nervous but excited! 217555
Back to top Go down
Ange

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Nervous but excited!   Nervous but excited! EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:56 am

Hello everyone!

I have just got home from my first appointment with the dietician. My head is spinning!

I have my first appointment with the surgeon next week so I guess my questions will be answered then. But the dietician mentioned that I may not be able to have the sleeve because I want to fall pregnant. I have PCOS and am currently 154kg (I know...I nearly passed out when I stood on the dieticians scales this morning too) so being sleeved really is my only option for having a family. I don't want the band.

I was nearly in tears driving home (which is just over an hours drive...dodging potholes from flooding) because this morning I was so excited. Now I'm not so sure.

So my plan was to jump on the net when I got home and see what other sleeved people have to say on the matter. Well hello all you lovely ladies in the same boat as me. You have all made my day!

Now I'm back to feeling better about it. Wow. Its a rollercoaster of emotions for me at the moment. I hope I'm not alone there lol

I look forward to reading more as your stories are very inspirational. If you can do it, I can do it!

Lots of love
Ange xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excited!   Nervous but excited! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nervous but excited!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: