5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-05-02

Nervous But Excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 8:06 am

Have taken your words and run with them City Beach. I have made up a big batch of cauliflower soup, by just boiling the cauliflower, onions and cracked pepper then blending it. I know I like this from previous diets so having this for lunch instead of the opti one. Hope this is ok but sure it is.

Nervous But Excited 65317
Back to top Go down
City Beach
City Beach

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 11:57 am

I had Chicken soup for tea, one of the girls at work brought it to my attention that my soup had aprox 200 cal and her cup a soup only had 99??? Maybe we could sub the odd cup a soup for a change??
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 5:29 am

Well I went with the Chicken Soup. It tasted okay but didn't seem to want to mix properly. It was still very powdery. What did I do wrong? Any suggestions? Nervous But Excited 697586 Nervous But Excited 697586
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 4:08 am

Yep, one shake down for me too. I'm using the celebrity slim I have left over from my last diet. I know I like them and my surgeon approved it. Tossing up weather to try an optislim soup for lunch though. Hmmmm chicken or tomato. Decisions desisions. Lol.
Back to top Go down
City Beach
City Beach

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 10:14 pm

Hi Ishtar, we are being sleeved on the same day!!! We will be able to compare notes. A friend that I work with is being done the day before so we are laughing about the nurses having to put up with us two together!! We are both being done in Country Victoria. I am sitting here having my first Opti breakfast! Think I will be crossing them off the calender!
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 7:16 pm

Hi Ishtar and welcome to the forum.

Wishing you all the best for your surgery.

Optifast, just remember its only 2 short weeks of the rest of your life.........you CAN do it!!

Nervous But Excited 217555
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 2:02 pm

Wonderful results so far Day Dreamer. Pleased to hear everything is going to plan.

Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 1:36 pm

Ishtar wrote:

How are you going 5 weeks out, any problems with your progression through the food stages etc?

I have gone through the stages quite well and am virtually eating whatever I want already, just in small doses. Have had a couple of vomits due to eating something I wasn't yet ready for, but you learn pretty quickly. Other than that going really well with absolutely no regrets. It is most definitely the greatest thing I have done for myself to date.
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 1:17 pm

Thanks Daydreamer, for the link and the words of support. Goes to show how vast this website is. I have been surfing around it for months and have never found that ticker info. Awsome.

How are you going 5 weeks out, any problems with your progression through the food stages etc?
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 12:22 pm

Have a look here for the ticker info. It is pretty easy

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t1976-how-to-make-a-ticker-for-your-signature

I was sleeved about 5 weeks ago and found the OPTI fast bit the hardest too. Get through that and everything else just gets easier and easier. YOu might find like others have on here that it is not so hard.
Good luck for the start of this very exciting phase in your life.
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 11:48 am

Thanks Janet

Ill have a look, see if I can work it out. Love your profile pic, so cute.
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 11:29 am

Hi again Ishtar,

The ticker site is myfitnesspal.com

Cheers,

Janet
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 11:28 am

Hi Ishtar,

Go go into profiles and set it up there. If you want to add a ticker there is a web site that you need to go to for setting that up. I can't recall the site but there is a thread in the Forum if you wish to do a search for it. (search button, centre top)

Cheers,

Janet
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Adding goals   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 8:56 am

Can anyone tell me how you add your current and goal weights to your profile?
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 8:11 am

Hi Ishtar,

Welcome to the forum. It is an amazing place to "meet" people, and it is also a great place to share highs and lows, tips and ideas and even to vent if need be.

Wishing you all the best for your op! Good luck on your journey

Cheers, Janet
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 7:57 am

Hello all. Nervous But Excited 362526 Nervous But Excited 355206

Happy to be joining the sleeving community with surgery booked for 2 weeks times. Start my pre op diet tomorrow which I believe is going to be one of my biggest challenges. Wanted to thank everyone for all their online psostings as it has been one of the best places for me to research and hear from people who really know the in's and out's of this operation. Allowing for an imformative decidion to be made. I enter into this slightly nervously but extremely excited.

Nervous But Excited 618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervous But Excited   Nervous But Excited Empty

Back to top Go down

Nervous But Excited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: