AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture
QuirkyQuaintrelle

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

Too good to be true so far .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too good to be true so far ....   Too good to be true so far .... EmptySun 05 Jul 2015, 11:56 pm

Hi Carrie and welcome! Sounds like you maybe one of the lucky ones who enjoys a nice pain free recovery. I was fortunate to be the same. My only hiccup was a little bout of depression (which I'm prone to after anaesthetics) but no pain - yippee! Just make sure you keep following your surgeon's advice and you should be fine. Keep your fluids up and get lots of rest 😀
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
Carrie8
Carrie8

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Too good to be true so far ....   Too good to be true so far .... EmptySun 05 Jul 2015, 2:12 pm

Can't work out how to edit my post, but the last sentence was meant to read:
Look forward to reading more of others journeys! 😊
Back to top Go down
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wolWqru/weight.png
Carrie8
Carrie8

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-07-05

PostSubject: Too good to be true so far ....   Too good to be true so far .... EmptySun 05 Jul 2015, 2:10 pm

Hi all

I'm new here and have been enjoying everyone's stories.

I am 10 days post op and while the first two or three days were rough, I have found the past week to be remarkably easy.
No nausea or vomiting or pain. I did drink too much one day and felt some discomfort but learnt quickly from that experience!

I am going back to see my surgeon and dietician tomorrow.
Is it normal to feel this good so soon or is it the quiet before the storm?
I will say though, that I lost no weight over the three and a half days I was in hospital on a drip.
Then for the first three days I was home, I lost a kilo each day. Since then, I've lost about 1/2 kilo over 4 days. Very inconsistent considering what goes into my mouth!

I keep dreaming up recipes and creations for suitable foods when I can start eating them again.
I just love the fact that I am never hungry, this is the biggest plus so far, it makes managing food choices so much easier!

Anyway, look forward to reading mire of others journals. :)
Carrie
Back to top Go down
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wolWqru/weight.png
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too good to be true so far ....   Too good to be true so far .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Too good to be true so far ....
Page 1 of 1