Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brissy sleevers - Which surgeon and hospital did you use??? Good or not so good???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

Brissy sleevers - Which surgeon and hospital did you use??? Good or not so good??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brissy sleevers - Which surgeon and hospital did you use??? Good or not so good???   Brissy sleevers - Which surgeon and hospital did you use??? Good or not so good??? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 1:43 pm

George is my surgeon and is incredibly capable, you're in very good hands. I was at the Prince Charles hospital and it was good. I believe the Holy Spirit is fine but haven't been there myself.
Back to top Go down
kelmarmug
kelmarmug

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2013-01-15

Brissy sleevers - Which surgeon and hospital did you use??? Good or not so good??? Empty
PostSubject: Brissy sleevers - Which surgeon and hospital did you use??? Good or not so good???   Brissy sleevers - Which surgeon and hospital did you use??? Good or not so good??? EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 1:05 pm

Hi,

My hubby and I are both being sleeved this year. We are booked in to see Dr George Hopkins and he does surgery at the Holy Spirit hospital?? I have heard great things about him, but nothing at all about the hospital.

Thoughts???

Has anyone else been to Dr George Hopkins??
Back to top Go down

Brissy sleevers - Which surgeon and hospital did you use??? Good or not so good???
Page 1 of 1