Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The good Gastric Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gavkat09

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-09-01

The good Gastric  Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good Gastric Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ?   The good Gastric  Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ? EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017, 1:23 pm

Sara2.0 wrote:
Emad wrote:
Hi everyone 

My name is Emad , 43y old , looking for doing  Gastric Sleeve but i don't know any surgeon  ? if you could help me please  . Thanks

Hi Emad,

I just had my sleeve with Dr Zarrouk (Campbelltown) - I think he's fabulous.  A very caring and cautious man - but the fact that I spoke with several of his patients before and after surgery made me feel good.  Including a nurse and a blood technician that both had a sleeve - he came recommended by them.  His surgery is done at Campbelltown Private.

He has free seminars that you can register for if you'd like to check it out, but you'll need a referral from your GP before you can get a personal appointment.  (seminar can be without referral). 
southwestsurgery.com.au

He's open to questions during the seminars plus there's HEAPS of info on his page to help you make a decision.
I'm in the campbelltown area and looking for a wls surgeon. I will check him out
Back to top Go down
Sara2.0

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The good Gastric Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ?   The good Gastric  Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ? EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017, 12:13 am

Emad wrote:
Hi everyone 

My name is Emad , 43y old , looking for doing  Gastric Sleeve but i don't know any surgeon  ? if you could help me please  . Thanks

Hi Emad,

I just had my sleeve with Dr Zarrouk (Campbelltown) - I think he's fabulous.  A very caring and cautious man - but the fact that I spoke with several of his patients before and after surgery made me feel good.  Including a nurse and a blood technician that both had a sleeve - he came recommended by them.  His surgery is done at Campbelltown Private.

He has free seminars that you can register for if you'd like to check it out, but you'll need a referral from your GP before you can get a personal appointment.  (seminar can be without referral). 
southwestsurgery.com.au

He's open to questions during the seminars plus there's HEAPS of info on his page to help you make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Emad

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-02-19

PostSubject: The good Gastric Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ?   The good Gastric  Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ? EmptySun 19 Feb 2017, 4:07 am

Hi everyone 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good Gastric Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ?   The good Gastric  Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ? Empty

Back to top Go down

The good Gastric Sleeve Surgeon in Sydney ?
Page 1 of 1