chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Looking for a good GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good GP   Looking for a good GP EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 2:53 am

Still looking for one for a friend in Melbourne - she's just moved to Fawkner, so if anyone knows someone good around that area, it'd be great.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gail
Part of the furniture
Gail

Female
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good GP   Looking for a good GP EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 1:17 am

Michael

Which part of Sydney are you in? I'm in Sutherland and the Drs at the Sutherland Medical Centre are great and do have bigger BP cuffs. And they still bulk bill!!

Cheers
Gail
Back to top Go down
darkstar
Part of the furniture
darkstar

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: And Adelaide?   Looking for a good GP EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 1:12 pm

While we're here, does anyone know a good GP in Adelaide?

PM if you do (to avoid embarrassing anyone professionally).

Best,

Dark
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good GP   Looking for a good GP EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 1:08 pm

Hi Michael,

I know your quandary, Doctors and Dentists, once you find a good one you've got to hold on tight LOL.
What area are you in? My hubby & I go to a really good GP in Banksmeadow. If that is near to you, let me know and I'll PM his details.

Cheers - Carrie.
Back to top Go down
post2post
post2post

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Looking for a good GP   Looking for a good GP EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:25 pm

Hi,

Is there anyone who can recommend a good GP in the Sydney area who really understands obesity? For example i am struggling to find a GP who understands that i need an x-large cuff for having my blood pressure taken. The GP i have been going to doesn't have the right size cuff and they don't seemed concerned yet they are treating me for high BP but not getting correct BP readings as they are using the wrong size cuff.

I already have a surgeon in mind and have met with him but its just the regular checkups thats giving me grief.

Cheers
Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good GP   Looking for a good GP Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good GP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: