Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinnie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-04

Newbie needing some advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie needing some advice.   Newbie needing some advice. EmptyMon 08 Jun 2015, 1:38 am

Thanks Burga, I will see if they have a website, and do some research!
Back to top Go down
Burga

Female
Registration date : 2015-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needing some advice.   Newbie needing some advice. EmptySun 07 Jun 2015, 1:28 pm

Hi Rinnie, Dr Budak from the Wollongong Obesity Clinic is closer than sydney and he is great. My sister went through him and I am hoping to get a surgery date for July from him myself. I have had my first consult and he was lovely. Really easy to communicate with ☺
Back to top Go down
Rinnie

Female
Registration date : 2015-06-04

PostSubject: Newbie needing some advice.   Newbie needing some advice. EmptyThu 04 Jun 2015, 1:55 am

Hi all.
I have been thinking of getting the sleeve procedure done for about 6 months now, and I am at the point of choosing a surgeon and making an appointment with my GP for a referral. I live on the south coast near Nowra, and was after good surgeon close to there. Do you have any recommendations?? Or are all the best places in Syd?. I would appreciate any help, As It is all a bit overwhelming, and I am scared of choosing the wrong place for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie needing some advice.   Newbie needing some advice. Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie needing some advice.
Page 1 of 1