Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monican

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-03

Weight gain 2 years post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight gain 2 years post op   Weight gain 2 years post op EmptySun 12 Apr 2015, 9:48 am

Hi guys,

It maybe muscle but I don't think 4kg worth :-(
I'll definitely try going back to the food diary.  I've also bought the portion control plate.
Did your friend lose his weight that he gained? 

Thanks you both for your messages :-)
Back to top Go down
aussiearies
Part of the furniture
aussiearies

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Weight gain 2 years post op   Weight gain 2 years post op EmptySun 12 Apr 2015, 6:26 am

Hi Monican

As you have been exercising is it possible some of the weight gain is muscle?
I notice you said you are 'generally making good food choices' so I agree with Jules that perhaps keeping a food diary will help you see what you might be eating that is helping to add kilos.

My only advice is to do something now while there is only 4 kilos in it, before it becomes more and more, I am sure you know what I mean, I am guessing we have all been there.

Good luck, I am sure that others will have some good ideas for you as well.
Back to top Go down
juldon1
juldon1

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2014-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Weight gain 2 years post op   Weight gain 2 years post op EmptySun 12 Apr 2015, 3:48 am

Hi Monican
Are you still tracking your food, fluid and exercise intake/ output? Sometimes it can help to do a food diary for a week so you can see exactly what and how much we are eating or drinking. 
I have a friend who has started regaining weight and he has found it is because he is drinking high calories. Iced coffees and alcohol mainly and also slider foods. He's got back into his old habits of snacking whilst watching TV.
Tracking helped him to see where he has started to slip a bit and helped him to get back on track. 
I'm only 3 months out so not at that stage yet but it's been a good eye opener for me for things to watch out for in the coming 18 months.

I hope you find out the reason for your 4kg and can turn it around. All the very best of luck 

Jules
Back to top Go down
Monican

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Weight gain 2 years post op   Weight gain 2 years post op EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015, 11:39 am

Hi everyone

I'm exactly 2 years post op and over the last 4 months I've gained 4kg.
I'm so worried I'm stretching my stomach out. Im still exercising and generally making good food choices.
Can anyone help??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight gain 2 years post op   Weight gain 2 years post op Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight gain 2 years post op
Page 1 of 1