Annden

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Plateaus!!!!!!!   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2008, 10:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Everyone

Can anyone that has had plateaus remember the length ie in weeks of the plateau. Im nearly two weeks at the same weight. Im hoping Im going to drop some weight soon. Anybody else have this experience?

Annden Plateau - Page 5 697586
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Deb
Sponsor

Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:27 am

Sorry you've been feeling Blah Jilly. Let me know when that 99kg mark comes up and I will party with you.

It was the PT. He rang the weekend before last to respond to my coffee invitation from March!
I sent him an email letting him have it ie do you normally take several months to a coffee invitation? I told him he was controlling and I had seen no evidence that he had the emotional maturity to handle a long term relationship. Certainly didn't expect to hear back from him after that!

God guys are morons. Do you have to abuse them to get them to like you?
Anyway he seems dead keen but I am very reserved right now as I don't want to play the game again. Just friends for now. Will keep you updated on any developments and will definitely make it clear to him next time we meet that if he spits it and decides not to talk to me again I will not respond to any calls or emails from him in the future.

Men!
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 1:03 am

Thanks for all your input - I think basically when you come to a plateau it means that your weight is stable and maintaining and on the upside I will know that when I do reach goal it will be easy to maintain but in the meantime I think I have to do more exercise as you guys have said - get moving more.
Hey Deb that friend wasn't the PT was it????? Sorry just checking.....hope so for your sake. And yes haven't been on much as have been feeling a bit down but hey I am really happy that I'm not gaining.
Thanks RedKat - like you I am happy with the 27kgs I have lost and I know its never going back on.
I think what annoys me most is that I hardly eat any crap and when I compare it to what I used to eat it I wonder why the weight doesn't come off quicker!!!!! I try to have protein at every meal as the hair loss from 3 - 6 mths was a bit horrifying but I think it is settling down now thank goodness.
Thanks once again for all your support - I will get through this and you will all hear me yell and do the happy dance when I hit 99kg!!!!! In fact I think I will have a party!!!!!
Hugs to you all - thanks for listening to me whinge
Jilly
Back to top Go down
Eternlslady
Part of the furniture
Eternlslady

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 12:40 am

Don't know about after sleeving, but I can tell you that every time I hit a plateau on WW's all I had to do to get over it was to change what exercise I was doing. It was little adjustments though. One time all it took was for me to start folding the clothes downstairs and walk them up there one person's pile at a time rather than carry up the whole basket. 5 extra trips up the stairs and I managed to kick start the loss again. (After which I stopped doing it but I kept losing anyway... I think it's just a small break in your routine that makes a difference)
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 12:02 am

Jilly if you are eating too much then I am too. I don't think you are eating too much.
I ate half a doner kebab for lunch on Saturday with a friend. He had snacked during the day and wasn't that hungry so we bought one to split. I couldn't finish my half. He was really surprised even though he knew about the op. He wondered if I get weak. I just laughed.
Waffling here but there is no way that I think you are eating too much.
Sorry to hear about those nasty new scales. Just know that you haven't but on but you now have a new baseline to measure from (and swear at them very loudly under your breath).
I have been wondering where you've been for the last few days as haven't heard too much from you on the forum.
Back to top Go down
redkat

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:09 pm

hey jillybean i can beat your plateau!! been at the same weight for nearly 3 months now, lose a pound, gain a pound...lose 2 pounds gain one back, maybe since february i have lost 5 lbs...odd isn't it? how this thing works.

i'm really not too bothered, as i know sooner or later my body will 'give in' and i'll just have to start losing again. i don't always make the best choices, and i drink full fat coke when i feel like it, i even do chocolate ( shock horror) but what i don't do anymore is eat till i feel sick, i do know when enough is enough, so slowly i'm learning lessons....it does take a while though doesn't it?

this is still the best thing i've done for myself..i had my op just a few days after you

i've lost over 60 lbs in 6 months...never managed that on a diet lol

even if this is all i lose, i'll be happy, as long as i don't put on, i'm a uk size 18, and although still over weight, i feel great...big hugs to everyone...
Back to top Go down

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 3:09 pm

i started the optifast today, will give it a week at least to see if it spurs things on. If it doesn't make a difference I'll go back to normal stuff cause it aint cheap.I have to say, it's so easy to do when you've been sleeved rather than the other way round. I struggled with pre-op, today was a breeze.

Considering seriously starting the exercise tomorrow. Actually wanted to wait until I got a bit lower, I thought I would still be losing fairly well until I hit around 90Kg. Alas, this is not the case. Plateau - Page 5 595690
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:10 pm

Hi Ricie
I had a plateau in Feb and March where I didn't put on any weight and didn't lose any - talk about a plateau - for 6 of
those weeks my scales were packed away and when I did get on the scales was so disappointed that they didn't move - then in April I lost 5kg quite quickly and now it has slowed again (doesn't help that I have bought new scales on Saturday and they weigh approx 3kg heavier!!!!) but the positive side has come out from somwhere in me and i am just thankful I have my tiny tummy. It can be so frustrating but it was more frustrating without our tiny tummies when our weight yo yo'd up and down but mainly more up than down and we got to where we were before starting on this journey. I lost 1.5kg last night but I think its the new scales adjusting.
I am not sure what the answer is Ricie as we are all so different. I have started half an hour exercise on the ex bike for the last month - hasn't seemed to quicken the loss but I will still keep it up. Have mixed my meals up a bit and feel I seem to lose more when the calories are less than 800 per day. The funny thing is I have basically the same meals each day and don't eat a lot of crap - before sleeving I loved potato chips but I haven't even had a chip since being sleeved because I know if I have one I will want more. Perhaps I am eating too much but my daily food is like:
Brekky 1 x egg on a piece of toast
morning tea - cappucchino
lunch - either cruskit with salmon or ham, tomato and cheese or small sandwich or small salad with salmon or tuna
afternoon tea - mandarin
lunch - 1 cup bowl of protein and vege, or roast meat and vege, rice and chicken dish(not often)
and then a cup of coffee for supper plus water during the day and 1 x can coke zero

If I'm ever out the takeaway I prefer to get is a subway chicken wrap. I'm not a chocoholic but do like a glass of wine at the wkend or if going out for dinner - so that is perhaps my naughty treat.
So sorry Ricie I can't help but just want you to know that you are not alone and that I feel for you. I plateau'd on 110kg and now it looks as if I am going to take forever to get over the 100kg barrier. It doesn't help by sitting behind a desk all day so I think I will have to step up the exercise - I can't wait until the MOTH has his op and hopefully i will go out in sympathy with him and lose weight (lol)- probably running around after him!!!!
Good luck Ricie I will be thinking of you as I too step on these new fandangle scales and hope that we both starting sliding down the scales more easily.
Hugs Jilly
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 9:47 am

Hi Rice Cake

I to plateaued for over 3months and im still sitting but i went through alot the last few months and i did and still do at times eat terribly wrong i have been thinking about having optifast for one meal a day maybe 2 wen im ready to hopefully that will be soon i do exerecise but only once or twice a week and thats about 35min walk to pick my grandson up from school and walk home again weather permitting . Cutting down on meds is great i stopped tak9ing so many once i had had my op. Hope things change for you soon.

Cheers Sue Plateau - Page 5 63412
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 6:47 am

Getting rid of those pills is a great incentive Rice cake.

Doing something you love to get your exercise is a great start. It sure beats doing the housework which has been my exercise today. Fresh air in the garden sounds like a great idea.

You'll get there.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 5:47 am

I plateaued a couple of weeks ago, at the time I was upset, but I now realise that I have lost a huge amount of weight in such a short space of time and that it's probably just my body saying "hold on a minute here".

Maybe try shaking up your meals a bit, or even having an optiyuk for brekkie or something like that. Dont get too disheartened.

Chin up Ricie Plateau - Page 5 217555
Back to top Go down

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 4:39 am

Thanks, I am going to do the optifast for as long as I can tolerate it. I just want to break that damn 120 mark! Did some gardening this morning, I've been really lazy lately..too much sitting on bum sewing and doing craft stuff. It needs to stop!

I dont want to go back to the dietician, I see my GP anyway every 4 weeks still.

I have another incentive. At the moment, every 5Kg I lose, it's one less tablet I have take for my seizures. At the moment I am taking 13 tablets every night. 4 of those will always stay, but the other 9 are the ones I get to cut down on. I got to get to 117Kg before I get my next cut down.
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:57 am

I dont know how much I am losing a week, because I weigh every day Plateau - Page 5 557634
But I plateaued really early after surgery and it was so depressing. Maybe you need to shake it up a bit, have a shake for Brekafast or lunch, get in some more water, go for a 10 minute walk.
Good luck, the way my loss has been I am expecting a lull soon too.
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:45 am

I'm sure I've read some people went back on to Opti - although they had to split it between meals I think.

I'm only losing about .5 kg a week - but happy with that. Wouldn't be happy for a plateau for 10 days I don't think - I have had a couple of weeks where I've only lost 0.1 kg.

Have you got a dietician you can call? Maybe they could give some advice.

(I haven't been exercising either!!!)
Back to top Go down

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:35 am

or however you spell it..

anyway, i have hit a plateau been sitting between 120.1 and 120.8 for the last 10 days and prior to that my weight loss was slow, as expected it had dropped to an average of .6 Kg a week.

I am thinking of going back on optifast for a few weeks. I really need to start exercising but not in the right frame of mind at the moment.

Has anyone done this post sleeve when they started to slow down/plateau and did it help?

It doesn't help that some of my food choices have been slack, bad, less nutrious ect ect

I really want to break that 120 mark and this hovering on it is actually, to be honest, getting me down :-(
Back to top Go down
thininside
thininside

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyWed 31 Dec 2008, 5:52 am

Belly!! Sorry I just saw this! Yes! The heamotoma has gone.... thank god!! And LOL@ the doctor thing....sigh if he was gorgeous I would have insisted the blood was still there and I needed to be further hospitalised hahahahhahahha

I ended up getting sick anyway! I went to Sweden for christmas and my father in law (the good soul) made his famous meatballs for me despite having a full time job and looking after a farm full of animals (they live on a farm) so ofcourse I had to eat the darn things....I ate ONE meatball...I swear ONE..... and I was sick!! I got stomach cramps, temperature and constipated!!! I couldn't...er ...go for three days!!!! I must have had gallons of cremaffin ( prescribed stool softener) but the little buggers wouldn't come out!! They were having a party in my tummy with gas and all!!! :[img]http://sm LOL
Anyway it took a week to settle....my holiday was shot and I came home to mushies again Plateau - Page 5 796297

We're going to a friend's place to bring in the new year tonight..... I think I'm going to eat and go..... better safe than sorry Plateau - Page 5 63469

Who won the ice-cream battle :o)
Back to top Go down

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Dec 2008, 12:01 am

Hi Kittycat,

6 weeks!!! Thats not the least bit fair!! You poor thing! Don't give up, easy to say...
Upping your exercise is good. Try getting in some more water too if you can. Also changing your routine around can help too, although i have never been able to work out why, lol! Changing what you usually eat and the type of exercise you do, or even the route you take for a walk can make a big difference.

Ahhh...eating too little will cause your body to store more fat, starvation mode they call it. So don't let your calorie intake drop too low. (1000 cal IS to low) I know it sounds like the way to go, but you really aren't doing yourself any favours :)

Good luck in the marathon!

bell
Back to top Go down

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 11:50 pm

Hi Thin,

Sorry, i post replies here and there and then forget!

I forgot you were in India! Cruskits are a type of crispbread (biscuit). They are very light, (as in full of air) and make a great substitute for bread. They are crunchy when you bite them but then they just dissolve in your mouth, I have a banded friend who swears by them too. She says they just never get stuck! I'm trying to think of something to compare it to but my knowledge of indian food is pretty limited! I'll post you a box of them and you can see for yourself! LOL! I like them with cream cheese, smoked salmon and onion. Or ham cheese and tomato and vegemite and butter. Hm...what am i saying, i like them with anything!

Hows your heamotoma coming along, has it gone yet? You've swapped doctors, i see. Is that cause the first one was incompetant or cause the second one is georgeous???

Some doctors just don't have a clue do they! I once went to a doctor to find out if i was pregenant (it was pre -pee on a srtip of plastic- lol) and he said...i don't know why you women make such a fuss about being pregenant... all i could do was look at him, i was dumb struck! What an idiot!

I'm about to get into the xmas cooking too. I have decided to make some christmas icecream, just in the throws of a debate with the teenage daughter about what to put in it. I want glasse cherries, marshmallows and grated chocolate, she wants chopped up cherry ripes (cherry ripe is a chocolate bar with mushed up cherries inside, just incase thay heven't made it yet either!) She'll probably win!

Just incase we don't speak again beforehand, have a wonderful christmas. Enjoy your holliday in Canada.

Oh, and i'm glad you managed to find a home for the puppies, even if it did cost you a series of rabies shots!

Bell
Back to top Go down
kittycat
kittycat

Female
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 7:53 am

Hi Shrimpie...he he he...think you should change your name don't you ??
I'm 157cm same as you and am aiming for the top of the range - 62 kgs...its not looking too good at this stage, have plateued at 81kgs for 6 weeks...grrrr....so frustrating...I still have strong cravings often and get hungry just like before op. so op. hasn't been so successful.
Sooooo I"M NOT GIVING UP !!! and am exercising my butt of, have joined up for a half duathlon May 3rd so have a goal and if that doesn't get the weight loss going I don't know what will. Sigh. Just like before the op. haven't the self-discipline or whatever it is to eat under 1000 cals a day.
Hope you can get some more mushies down soon !!
Cat.
Back to top Go down
thininside
thininside

Female

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyThu 11 Dec 2008, 12:33 pm

HHahaha shrimpie!! That's a first! I have been called many things like lotta, baby elephant, pleasantly plump, fuller, mcnugget hahahaha but never shrimpie :o)) I am currently 7 kilos over the highest point of my normal weight range!!! And your attempt to figure out how tall I am by measuring me with people and dog around you was hilarious!!! :o)) But yes, I am overweight now....I was obese pre-surgery but now I'm just plain 'ole over weight Plateau - Page 5 89269

Aaah doctors...what can I say about them??? hmnnnn :o) No, seriously, people who have never had weight issues can never know what people who have go through! The doctor who is currently looking after me ( I refuse to go back to the quack who operated on me) is tall, slim and has good hair - all of which I don't! Sigh......

What in God's name are cruskits?? In India, you don't always get everything you have.... hell Coke only made it to us around 1992!!! Can you believe it?! We have loads of healthy options here....but right now potatoes, tomato puree and chips is about all I can seem to stomach :o( I am really dreading the flight.....I have no idea what I will eat....but I have been thinking about it so much that I have now come up with: juice (with LOTS of ice cubes coz I can't have anything if it's not chilled - beats me why!), maybe some potato chips (I'm sure they'll lat that in) and if they have some yogurt on board...maybe that....

I tried pitti panna yesterday ( it's a swedish frozen food kinda thing made out of pork and potatoes which have to be either baked or cooked on a gas) I could handle it because the pieces are tiny but after about 3-4 bites, I had to stop because it was too dry....

I'm baking for the holidays from today.....arrrrgggh the aroma of choco chocolate chip cookies, gingerbread men, coconut macaroons, christmas cake and butter cookies is driving me insane!!!! I WANNNNNNNNNTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Plateau - Page 5 68366

Ok, tantrum over.... now I'm off to the hospital..... you're never going to believe this...I am an animal lover and in India we have an abundance of stray animals on the street! A couple of friends and I run a blog where we take pictures of random animals and try and find good homes for them.... there is a dog that littered near my home and I found a home for two of the puppies....I spent 3 hours trying to catch them and needless to say they were traumatised so when I got hold of one puppy, it bit me!!!! So now I have to take 5 rabies shots and a tetanus!!! Sigh...... I can't wait for this year to end!!!!!!

Thanks for the chuckles :o) It does keep me going! Plateau - Page 5 65317
Back to top Go down

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyThu 11 Dec 2008, 9:27 am

Hi Thin

Glad i amused you :) nothing like a laugh to get ya goin!

Yep you're a little shrimpie all right 157 cm, 50-62 kg healthy weight range, lol!

You come up to my top lip or my sons addams apple and my daughters bottom lip, or you're about 5 of my dog stacked on top of each other!! ahhahhahh you have set off a bout of hilarity with a tape measure here, we're even now, lol....

But seriously. Yes that is a lot of extra weight on a short person. Good on you for doing something about it now. Its easier not to get the diseases than to try to get rid of them!

I hate the way doctors say things like that, makes you want to smack them in the head and tell them to get a clue!

You're still early days yet, i'm sure you'll be able to eat better things before long, and potato chips are little buggers for going down so easy...they just dissolve! What about cruskits or something like that, they dissolve too and they have far less calories? I don't know what you are going to do on the plane. Its not as if you can take a flask of soup of something, i doubt they would let it on the plane. When are you going, maybe you'll be a bit better by then?

Belly
Back to top Go down
thininside
thininside

Female

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 3:24 am

hhahahhahahahah I am STILL chuckling at your "Revenge on the scale" series :o)) You should have seen my face when my doctor told me that my scale was not 4 but FIVE kilos off!!! And he said it like he was telling me the price of a bag of potato chips!!! :[img]http://sm

I know that my original weight is much lower than a lot of people on this forum but I have a history of obesity and diabetes in my family and I was diagnosed as being insulin resistant so I decided to do a preemptive surgery rather than wait till I'm older and have larger risks...... I do wish I had chosen a more skilled doctor though :o( Anyway....I am 5 feet 2 inches (yes....I'm a short one Plateau - Page 5 2329 ) and at my heaviest I was 80 kilos. Believe me, that is a LOT of weight on a short person!

I now weigh (gulp) 69 kilos and my goal is to be 55 kilos. I personally think I look and feel best when I am around 57 kilos but I've gone below that because I know that ultimately my body will plateau at 57..... that's a good 12 kilos away and at the rate my scale is ......I don't know when I'll reach goal :[img]http://ww

With regard to my diet, I am eating quite a bit I feel.... and even though I want to make healthy choices, my priority is to eat foods I can keep down.....and unfortunately potato chips seems to go down veryyyyy easily ....maybe I'm retaining the salt....sigh..... I am DYING to eat a sandwich!!!!! I tried but I threw up - just too dry!! My next challenge is flying! I will be going to my husband's parents' place for christmas and will fly lufthansa and even though I have asked for a mushy diet, they are not sure they can accommodate me .....I have no idea what I am going to do on a 10 hour flight!!! sigh.......

Anyway, I am off to research some christmas cookie recipies.....plan on starting my baking this week :o)

Hugs from India!!
Back to top Go down

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 9:04 pm

Hi Thin,

Glad to see you have been alowed to move on to mushies, you must be getting a bit better :)

Scales are mean, lol, thats why i don't have any. Can't be tempted to jump on every 3 minutes and then be dissapointed at gaining a little throghout the day. But pinching back 4 kilos, thats evil! lol! i'd be useing those ones as a frisbie, or a wheel chock for the truck, or tossing them out the upstairs window or seeing if they float or parking my car on them...hmmmm we should start a new thread - 10 ways to extract revenge on your scales, hahaha...

With regard to your plateau. You must be a teeny tiny little thing with a starting weight of 77 kilos, do you mind if i ask how tall you are? (The max i should weigh is 76kg, so its got me intrigued! ) You've only had your sleeve for what, about 5 weeks? and you've had a terrible run with problems and having to go back to hospital. So i'm not too suprised you've hit a plateau. Just my own opinion, but i think your body may need a bit of time to adjust after all the stress you've had. Just keep making healthy food choices and keep an eye on your calorie intake so it doesn't get too low and try to get some gentle exercise in. It'll start to happen just relax -easy to say, lol~! You may have to revise your mini goal, after your setbacks, it might be more than your body wants to do at the moment.

Take it easy, and be kind to yourself :)

Bell
Back to top Go down
thininside
thininside

Female

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: OH MY GOD Trace!!   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 12:34 pm

I am going through the same thing! Firstly, I found out to my horror that my weighing scale at home is showing the wrong weight!!! I found out that while I thought I had dropped 13 kilos ( 28.6lbs), I had actually dropped only 9 kilos ( 19.8lbs)....I know that's a lot too but it's like taking candy from a child!!! :[img]http://ww

To make matters worse, I had a teeny tiny leak as well as fluid accumulation around my pancreas due to which I was back in the hospital..... the docs have now allowed me to eat semi-solid food but have forbidden me to exercise till the 1st of Feb!! I have not dropped a single gram since the past week and am now beginning to panic :[img]http://ww Infact, I feel I may have gained weight!!! Te only semi solid food I am being able to keep down is mashed rice, some very mashed lentils, potatoes in tomato puree and a few chips ( YES!! I don't know how those are going down but they are!!!)

I am at my wits end!! I thought I would reach my mini goal for christmas but I don't think so :[img]http://ww
Back to top Go down
MissKax
MissKax

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:39 am

Trace that's terrible!! haha You're right, definitely starvation mode. You need to up to at least 1000cal I would think. What do you eat? Might have to switch to full fat yoghurt or add some cheese or nuts and avocado, salad dressing with olive oil.
Back to top Go down
tracefromspace
Part of the furniture
tracefromspace

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 7:45 am

Hi MissKax

Thanks for that web address. I have put my food in for today so far and have eaten only 225 calories. So plataeu could be starvation mode...

Trace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plateau - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plateau   Plateau - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plateau
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next