AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

sleeping and insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeping and insomnia   sleeping and insomnia EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 6:15 am

I do have sleep problems but not from the op I don't believe that a lack of protein would do this to you especially at such an early stage not with the amount of fat we have to burn.  But who knows with any drug you are not used to taking all manner of side effects can occur ring your GP.
Back to top Go down
grunge_hippy
grunge_hippy

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-07-02

sleeping and insomnia Empty
PostSubject: sleeping and insomnia   sleeping and insomnia EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 9:17 am

Has anyone experienced some insomnia post surgery?  I am 6 days out, I have been having very vivid dreams which wake me up, I then have great difficulty going back to sleep.  My whole body feels twitchy, I can't lay still.  It's almost like my whole body is in war with itself.  I don't have any pain, just very restless.

My thoughts are that is could be the clexane, thinning the blood making me a bit jumpy (totally unfounded scientific theories!!!) or my muscles reacting to not having enough protein (again, my medical expertise is less than zero)

All I do know is that it is driving me nuts (and I dare say my hubby too!)

Anyone else experience this?
Back to top Go down

sleeping and insomnia
Page 1 of 1