4 posters
AuthorMessage
muffincatt
muffincatt

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-10-10

When can i start sleeping on side? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When can i start sleeping on side?   When can i start sleeping on side? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:44 am

Hi Sweetbee,

I also was sleeping on my side on the second night after surgery.

I used my a horshoe pillow in hospital only because my body pillow was a little big to take to hospital.

But I use my body pillow everynight and helps majorly. Maybe see if your hubby can get you are horshoe pillow you can find them at Kmart,Target Big W and are only about $10 or if you have a beding shop they usually sell them as well along with the body pillows.

How you can sleep on your side soon, numb bum syndrome sux. Hope you are doing well after your surgery apart from the numb bum... When can i start sleeping on side? 217555

Regards

Muffincatt
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: When can i start sleeping on side?   When can i start sleeping on side? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:12 am

As Kylie said "as long as it doesn't hurt" ... I slept on the lounge for just over five weeks! I tried to sleep in bed every few days, side, back and side again and no luck, just pain but I have a feeling that was "unusual" and not the "usual".

Last edited by AliKat on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling of course!)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sweetbee703
Part of the furniture
Sweetbee703

Female
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: When can i start sleeping on side?   When can i start sleeping on side? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:21 am

Hi All Sleevers,

can anyone tell me when i can start sleeping on my side? I can't sleep on my back for another day.. i want to sleep on my left side? Can I? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When can i start sleeping on side?   When can i start sleeping on side? Empty

Back to top Go down

When can i start sleeping on side?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: