Back to top Go down
Jag
Jag

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re Insomnia   Insomnia EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

Breakfast-1 egg(scrambled wth parsley,grated cheese.Up n Go(yuk)

Lunch-Symbio yoghurt,cruskit with cottage cheese,soup.

Dinner-mashed spuds,pumpkin,cauliflower,broccoli with cheese sauce,salmon fillet BBQ'd,mince.

I experimented with the veges but found 1/2 cup of anything was the limit!!
Back to top Go down
LISSYD
Part of the furniture
LISSYD

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-07-23

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia   Insomnia EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 12:17 pm

Thanks Littlemisscee..sort of what I'm having..cruskets are a life saver..it's the crunch factor lol...
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia   Insomnia EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 3:29 am

I'm terrible at documenting things... And I have a memory like a gold fish, but here goes:

B: Up&Go or protein shake

L/D: mash potato, tuna on cruskits, curried egg on cruskits, scrambled egg, savoury mince, yoghurt, custard, yogo, thick soups.

Of course the lunch/dinner menu I didn't have that whole lot - but that's kinda what I lived on for a while.
Back to top Go down
LISSYD
Part of the furniture
LISSYD

Female

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia   Insomnia EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 3:12 am

Thanks guy..and thank god for this site...As for my weight I lost 4.5 kgs in the first week about 300grms the second week and as of today the third week a gain of 800grms..Insomnia 595690 ...I just hate the Insomnia as I have no energy for the day and also a single mother of 2 boys youngest 18months and he is full on...I'm so scared that I'm going to be a failure as the band didn't work for me in the end...I'm trying to think positive and not fall in a heap..And as you said jag there is no going back so gotta just ride it out..Littlemisscee I'm glad your weight is moving again..and keeps on moving for you...What did you guys eat on mashies a list of what you had from breakfast to dinner would be great..maybe I'm not eating right!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia   Insomnia EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:10 am

I had really bad insomnia for the whole week after I came home from hospital, which was week 2 for me.

It eventually subsided and went away by itself... I do remember plateauing around your stage too... My weight is still coming off now.

Hang in there... It gets better and the scales will start moving again... You just have to wait it out sometimes!!
Back to top Go down
Jag
Jag

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Insomnia Today at 12:57   Insomnia EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:07 am

Hi,

Just hang in there Lissyd,I am 6weeks post op and yes I had problems sleeping at about 3 weeks.3am every morning.Mind would go into overdrive and sleep wasnt on the plan.I also plateau'd at same time.After 2 weeks it was all go again.Dont give up as thankfully there is no going back and you will love yourself pretty soon!!

Insomnia 19756
Back to top Go down
LISSYD
Part of the furniture
LISSYD

Female

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Insomnia   Insomnia EmptySun 30 Oct 2011, 11:57 pm

Hi..is any sleevers experienced extreme Insomnia post op..I'm 3 weeks out and ever since the hospital stay I am only getting 2-3 hours sleep from around 4am..so over it feel like I'm going madInsomnia 595690 ...also my weight is not moving..actually I've put on 800grms...I think I'm just ment to be fat! I am eating well only getting 4-5 teaspoons in with each meal..still have an optifast for breakfast..Is anyone else having theses problems??? sorry about the whinge just need to vent...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insomnia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia   Insomnia Empty

Back to top Go down

Insomnia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: