AuthorMessage
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride   Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014, 6:45 am

Hiya Pyrex,

Welcome to the forum !!

I highly recommend Dr Greenslade, he's operated on me 4 times and really is the best !!!

If you are going to see him you should book your first consult ASAP as I believe e is really busy these days so you might have a bit of a wait.

All the best with your research.
Tara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride   Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014, 7:34 pm

G'day and welcome. I also live between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

I just had my sleeve on 16/12/13 and I did have a post op complication which hopefully is gone now.

I had mine at Wesley but thoroughly recommend Greenslopes if you decide to go there.

I saw Dr Daoud at Greenslopes but he refused to do surgery on me because I have a serious medical condition (which is thought to have partially caused my complication) but I personally know two others that's he has sleeved and they are both very happy with him. He is a bit stricter with who he will do surgery on but that makes him a very ethical, cautious doctor.

I've heard very good stories about the two surgeons you've mentioned as well. Don't forget to ring them all and find out who has the cheapest out of pocket expenses.

There is also a monthly catch up meeting where you can meet other pre, post, potential Sleevers held at the Coffee Club at Anaconda near IKEA. I haven't been yet but I'm looking forward to the day. To find it just click on Sleevers Monthly.

Once again welcome and congratulations on your decision.
Back to top Go down
LovePyrex
LovePyrex

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride   Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014, 3:52 pm

I'm new.
Just in the process now of finding a surgeon, applying to use my  Super fund and sorting out Drs Ref...

My year of waiting  will be up on the 3rd March. So time to start getting things done.

Glad to be here. I live between GC and Brisbane so have options.  So far I have researched Dr Michael Hatizofit (proberly not right spelling lol bit tricky) and Dr Greenslade (Greenslope?) sorry, its late, cant sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride   Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm New...Nice to meet you...Looking forward to the ride
Page 1 of 1