5 posters
AuthorMessage
Healthyme10
Healthyme10

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2015-03-10

One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year surgiversary- what a ride!!!   One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015, 6:43 pm

Congratulations - that is an awesome effort! I hope that one day I will achieve results like you - for now I can only dream! Congrats again!
Back to top Go down
LeLe25

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: One year surgiversary- what a ride!!!   One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015, 10:25 am

Quote :
Well done!!! I have my surgery tomorrow so I am brand new at this and have a long road ahead but its going to be worth it. I am the same weight as you were when you started your journey and for to loose 57kgs is amazing. Feeling nervous eeekkkk.
Back to top Go down
Graceful

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: One year surgiversary- what a ride!!!   One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! EmptyTue 27 Jan 2015, 10:23 am

Thanks guys! Elliot, I always had a secret sneaking suspicion that I would lose a bit and then regain everything as happened so many times in the past. I finally feel in control of eating and exercise and gained confidence from that.
Back to top Go down
innerninja
innerninja

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2013-12-12

PostSubject: Re: One year surgiversary- what a ride!!!   One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015, 11:18 pm

Congratulations Graceful on the awesome result, pregnancy, and new life!  I'm a couple of months ahead of you so completely understand where you are at the moment. Apart from the new baby of course lol. Well done
One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! 446871 One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! 542174 One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! 65317
Back to top Go down
Ellio17
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: One year surgiversary- what a ride!!!   One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015, 12:57 pm

Congratulations, on all your achievements in the last 12 months...
Even a baby on the way.... How exciting for you!
Did you ever think , when you started out that your life would be so different?
I will be 6 months sleeved, on Jan 30th, and my life is so different already. Each day, I find another reason, why I am glad I had the courage to do this....

Well done YOU!

Life is great!
Back to top Go down
Graceful

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: One year surgiversary- what a ride!!!   One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015, 12:05 pm

Hi all, it's my surguversary last week. What a life changer in 12 months! 

My 12 months bloods show that everything is smack in the middle of normal range. This means my blood sugar and cholesterol has gone from scary and life impacting to perfect.

I have dropped from 138kg at start of 2 weeks optifast, to 81kg in 12 months. Still in the overweight category but still slowly losing and only 5kg to normal BMI.

I have dropped 30cm from my chest and waist; 40cm from the hips and 20 cm from my thighs.

I have been jogging and loving doing physical activities for fun!!! I would never have thought it. I also feel a lot more confident in everything I do- not hide away thinking everyone is judging me.

I have been able to fall pregnant (currently 10 weeks) easily after long time fertility issues.

I have people literally not recognise me and say how much younger and healthy I'm looking.

Reflux has been the only real issue for me, and has been the absolute pits during pregnancy.

I couldn't have done it without the support of family.

I have loved the support and encouragement from this forum- being able to share stories and ask questions about the weird, embarrassing, and wonderful changes to the body. Thank you everyone who has been around for the past year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One year surgiversary- what a ride!!!   One year surgiversary- what a ride!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

One year surgiversary- what a ride!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Sleeve success stories-
Jump to: