AuthorMessage
Brunie42
Part of the furniture
Brunie42

Female
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2013-08-22

Hi from Melbourne! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 10:38 am

hello and welcome Snoopx and I am from Melbourne also and was sleeved on 28th October....
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 7:54 am

SnoopX wrote:
Well my date is set for the 19th of December :)

I am sooooo nervous...
me too my dateis tomorrow, come on over to the December diamonds group
Back to top Go down
SnoopX

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 5:45 am

Well my date is set for the 19th of December :)

I am sooooo nervous...
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013, 5:12 am

Bubba Watson wrote:
Hi, I have just joined the forum today, I was sleeved on the 30th April at Cabrini Malvern this year and loving it !. Start weight was 115.8kg today 97kg, first goal of under 100 achieved, 2nd goal under 90. Can eat anything I like, just not too much. I eat about 5/6 times per day but very small meals and stop as soon as you get the full message. I have been having the Weightwatchers frozen meals for dinner and they are fantastic, small portions and plenty of variety.

thanks Bubba, that's a good idea having the weightwatchers meals for dinner, I might try that as well when I get that far
Back to top Go down
Bubba Watson

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013, 4:01 am

Hi, I have just joined the forum today, I was sleeved on the 30th April at Cabrini Malvern this year and loving it !. Start weight was 115.8kg today 97kg, first goal of under 100 achieved, 2nd goal under 90. Can eat anything I like, just not too much. I eat about 5/6 times per day but very small meals and stop as soon as you get the full message. I have been having the Weightwatchers frozen meals for dinner and they are fantastic, small portions and plenty of variety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 10:39 pm

Hi snoopx welcome to the forum. I am also a Melbournite. Must arrange a get-together soonish :)
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 9:30 pm

Another Melbournite.. awesome!
Back to top Go down
SEQFUN

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 12:24 pm

Welcome Snoopx - I'm also from Melbourne and 10 days to go before I'm sleeved - welcome to the journey
Lee
Back to top Go down
SnoopX

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 11:52 am

Hi all!  Just wanted to say hello!  I have a HEAP of questions so I'm heading to the Pre-Op section =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Melbourne! :)   Hi from Melbourne! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Melbourne! :)
Page 1 of 1