AuthorMessage
Brunie42
Part of the furniture
Brunie42

Female
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2013-08-22

Hello from Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Melbourne   Hello from Melbourne EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 4:31 am

Welcome and all the best for your upcoming surgery.

I was sleeved last October and my starting weight was 129.6kg and I am now 85.5kg.

It was the best decision I made despite little issues after....I am healthier and so much happier Hello from Melbourne 542174

I am Bruna Hello from Melbourne 65317
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Melbourne   Hello from Melbourne EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm

Welcome Char26,

We are the same age, I started at 110 kg. I can truly say it was the best decision I ever made.  Best wishes for your upcoming operation.
Hello from Melbourne 446871 Hello from Melbourne 446871 Hello from Melbourne 446871
cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Char26
Char26

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-09-04

PostSubject: Hello from Melbourne   Hello from Melbourne EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 9:48 am

I'm having surgery in a week and a half to convert my lap band to sleeve. All being done in one operation, a week off work and, providing I do the right thing, a new me begins. And yes, I've had some second thoughts but I've been "morbidly obese" since my early 30s and I'm now 53. I need a permanent solution. I'm preparing a whole batch of interesting soups for my liquid recovery phase and I'm really looking forward to not being hungry because that sensation makes me go nuts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Melbourne   Hello from Melbourne Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Melbourne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: