Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MandyShy

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-06-17

Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved   Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 7:14 am

Thanks Ladies,

Tara I'm certainly looking forward to NOT spewing things up again thats for sure, but given the length of time now its been since the removal of the band (which didnt work for me) I'm hoping the sleeve will have far better results. I guess like all of us who are carrying weight we want it off and we want it off now lol
But yes I know it can take a little longer then the virgin sleevers etc.

Thanks Kiley, I thought I did add a comment but maybe it didn't go through.
But will pop over now.
As for who i'm sleeping with lol well no one hahaha
Back to top Go down
Kiley
Part of the furniture
Kiley

Female
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved   Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 6:50 am

* Sleeving you! Whoops, you can keep who's sleeping with you to yourself if you like, at least till you know us better D'oh
Back to top Go down
Kiley
Part of the furniture
Kiley

Female
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved   Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 6:46 am

Hi Mandy,

I'm not sleeved yet, nor am I an ex bandit so I'm really no help to you at all Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved 697586 

However I am getting sleeved in August and wanted to invite you to introduce yourself in our thread (sleevers monthly/August 2013), let us know where and who will be sleeping you and I will add you to our list :) it's great support from ppl at he same or similar stage as yourself
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved   Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 6:32 am

Hiya Mandy,

Welcome aboard.

There are lots of Band to Sleeve people here so I'm sure you'll find loads of info and support.

I have only had my Sleeve for about 10 weeks and already it is just soooooooooooo much better than the bl**dy evil bands I had.

Band to Sleeve people tend to lose weight a lot slower than virgin sleevers.

And your weight is not super high (as I imagine your friends may have been) so you will lose slower.

I know it's kinda hard to not compare yourself to others but seriously the sleeve craps all over the band so if our weight loss is slower than others that's fine.

I'll happily take whatever weight loss I can get and when I look back in a year's time everything will fine. I will have had a whole year of no band plus eating great foods and NO SPEWING !!  So if it takes a bit longer to get there - who cares.

All the best for August.

Tara
Back to top Go down
MandyShy

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved   Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 5:35 am

Hi All,

I'm being sleeved on the 12th of August, and while i've made my mind up to do it I am going through with all those what if's and what will happen feelings. I was banded in 08 to little success, I had the band out Nov 2012 and now the sleeve.
My friend who had the sleeve has done AMAZING and I am so proud of him 60kgs in 21 weeks. BUT he's smashed the gym, me I can't literally as i've an extensive ankle injury that prevent me doing cardio type work outs.

I'm 104kgs and my goal is to lose 35kgs making me 69kgs, obviously this is give or take Ideally i'd be happy as a size 12. What rate of loss have those who have been sleeved lost at?

I guess I just want reassurance this WILL work since the band didn't.

Thanks all :)

Mandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved   Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved Empty

Back to top Go down

Weighloss rate AFTER being Sleeved
Page 1 of 1