Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bushgirl
Part of the furniture
bushgirl

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok?   Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:00 am

as long as you are losing I don't think there is a minimum or maximum, just that you are losing. age and previous WLS can play into results as well, and some hormonal medical problems as well, so as long as its a loss then anything is a bonus! Well done on losses so far!
Back to top Go down
Lulu53

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok?   Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok? EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:05 pm

Hi mmendez
I lost 7.6kg in my 1st 4 wks so 16kg is a great result. It does seem to be connected to how much you have to lose- the bigger you are, the more dramatic the weight loss in the intial stages. Keep a weekly record and that will reassure you that you are losing weight steadily- the amount lost will vary every week but you will see that you are losing every week. Good luck.

Height 5' 2"
Today's weight: 81.8kg
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8md9hx/]
Cuddly Kat
Part of the furniture
Cuddly Kat

Female
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok?   Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok? EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 9:42 pm

Hey there mmendez74, that's a fantastic result!

I'm a female, I was sleeved in July this year and I lost 8 kilos in 4 weeks. Goodness me, 16 kilos!! You must be whizzing about the house feeling very different. Take it easy and congratulations on such a great start to your journey.

Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok? 878453
Back to top Go down
mmendez74
mmendez74

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok?   Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok? EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 4:51 pm

Today I'm 4 weeks out. Went to the Nutritionist to get weighted. I'm at 16kilos lost. I know this changes from persona to person and from men to women, but is there some way to know if this is within expected ranges?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok?   Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok? Empty

Back to top Go down

Four weeks After surgery, Is my loosing rate ok?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: