AuthorMessage
Gail
Part of the furniture
Gail

Female
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Who has been re-sleeved? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has been re-sleeved?   Who has been re-sleeved? EmptyTue 13 May 2014, 6:53 am

Hi Di and welcome to the boards.  

I've not been re-sleeved yet, but think this may be my next option which I'm going to discuss with my surgeon next month as my capacity has definitely increased, reflux is getting worse (it was never really an issue for me in the first place) and I've regained about 10kgs in the past 6-9 months as well. 

I know there are a few members around who have been redone and hopefully one of them will respond as well soon.

Just out of interest what tests did they run to work out that you needed re-sleeving?

Regards
Gail
Back to top Go down
dizzydame

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-12

Who has been re-sleeved? Empty
PostSubject: Who has been re-sleeved?   Who has been re-sleeved? EmptyMon 12 May 2014, 1:59 pm

Hi

I am being re-sleeved on 7th of June and would love to talk to anyone who has undergone this procedure as I haven't been able to find anyone else who has had it done and I'm feeling a bit scared.

I look forward to your replys.

Cheers, Di.
Back to top Go down

Who has been re-sleeved?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: