AuthorMessage
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Low resting heart rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 5:27 am

lin1970 wrote:
How did your surgery go? you are looking really hot and healthy

I'm feeling pretty good Lin, you're far to kind.

Back to top Go down
Synna
Part of the furniture
Synna

Female
Number of posts : 436
Location : That twilight space between sleep and consciousness
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 10:10 am

The nurses commented while I was recovering from the sleeve that my resting heart rate was about 50bpm. Since sleeving I get very dizzy on occasion when I stand up too quick. Doesn't happen all the time, and sometimes its worse than others. I've never had this problem before sleeving.

My GP suggested it could be dehydration but I don't think so. His advice was 'well just get up slower, and if things get too blurry or you lose hearing, sit down'.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 8:54 am

Low resting heart rate 314541 J, time to go to your gp and get some tests could be nothing but best to check.

How did your surgery go? you are looking really hot and healthy
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male

PostSubject: Re: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 7:00 am

Nah I don't really diet anymore.. I eat what I like but it's all 10 fold healthier than what I was living on pre-sleeve, it just seems bad at times in my head.

I do get very cold, but don't have blue fingers or anything like that.. might be time for a blood test me thinks.

Thanks for the support it's been an up and down 18 months that's for sure, but the best thing I've ever done.

Back to top Go down
lililei87

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 6:58 am

J wrote:
I'll take anyone's opinion, so please don't think that :)

Is that something they can blood test for ?

:)

Yes they can, I had it done and that's how I found out. My blood pressure was quite low too, so perhaps get that checked out at the same time. Could it be cause of any dieting at the moment? I had been living on lemon juice and maple syrup for two weeks which were the cause of my problems. My fingertips had turned blue cause of the poor circulation.

Off topic slightly but congrats on your weight loss. You've lost so much! I just read your ticker and was like Low resting heart rate JC_golly

Last edited by lililei87 on Tue 18 Sep 2012, 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male

PostSubject: Re: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 6:26 am

I'll take anyone's opinion, so please don't think that :)

Is that something they can blood test for ?

Back to top Go down
lililei87

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 6:24 am

You probably don't want my opinion cause I'm not sleeved yet but I have had what you're experiencing in times when I've been doing really extreme dieting, like optifast for two months, the lemon detox etc so it could be you're suffering from low levels of potassium.
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male

PostSubject: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 5:15 am

Does anyone else experience a low resting heart rate ?

Mines around 40-50bpm and will go even lower if I'm laying down and am relaxed..

I only ask this as I've noticed I get seriously dizzy if I go from laying down to standing straight up, borderline passing out. I've been reading a bunch of things on it but I guess I just wondered if anyone else had this issue.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low resting heart rate   Low resting heart rate Empty

Back to top Go down

Low resting heart rate
Page 1 of 1