3 posters
AuthorMessage
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery   newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 12:02 pm

Hi daniolga, you will need to get some other vitamins that you can take,like Nutra Chews or you can purchase a womens liquid vitamin which is what i used,you wil need to use these until you can swallow tablets and then you will be fine. Do remember you will need to take vitamins forever after your surgery due to the smaller stomach and the fact you cannot get all your intake in with your meals .Hope this helps you.Good luck for your surgery.
Back to top Go down
tryto

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery   newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 11:39 am

Hi daniolga :) sorry I can't help answer your questions, but I too have them questions too, I start my optifast on monday, dont know what to think about that, but its all for a greater cause :)
Back to top Go down
daniolga

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery   newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 6:50 am

Hi I'm in Sydney - today's my first day of meal replacements 3 times a day. (although i've done two meal reaplcements per day for 5 out of the last 7 days cos i know i'm having a proper dinner for my husband's b'day tomorrow night!! naughty.)

i'm enjoying seeing all of the comments. my two biggest concerns are (a) not losing the weight I need to (I'm about 105kg and I'd like to get down to 75kg at the absolute maximum) and (b) losing my hair, which is long and i really love it! i'll definitely take some extra vitamins now but how will i take them for the two weeks after surgery, when i can't swallow pills?

thanks in advance, everyone! and good luck with your own journeys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery   newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

newbie just starting my two weeks of diet pre surgery
Page 1 of 1