AuthorMessage
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Introducing myself  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 10:47 pm

Welcome Nini..... Sara xxxx
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 10:00 pm

Hi Megz,

Welcome to the site, I am a Newbie, like yourself. I am going to see my Surgeon next week. I was so relieved to find this site as it answers just about any question you can come up with and if the answer isn't on the site already you can just ask. There seems to be a lot of WA people here as well and they have quite a few get togethers, lucky you.

Congratulations on your big decision

Introducing myself  446871

cheers Nini.
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 8:11 pm

Hi Megz

Welcome...you will love this site and make so many friends....there are people like you waiting to be sleeved, people just about to be sleeved people like me that has just undergone the sleeve, and people that have been sleeved for many months......so a massive amount of knowledge to draw from...

We really are like a little family.....we all get it.....we Know what it like to have judgemental behaviour thrown in our paths, and to feel inferior simply because we are carrying too much weight.....so having said that .....welcome

Have a look on the site.....I started with my diary....it like a jumping off point and a place you can really spill your guts and then move forward because this surgery changes you forever....it is a new chance at life....and you know what ...no one here judges you.....it is amazing here....and coming up to my surgery I just don't know what I would have done without these people.....they were truly my lifeline...

With love and kisses!

Sara777 xxxx Hello
Back to top Go down
Megzy04
Megzy04

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 2:15 pm

Hi all!
My very 1st post on this site, have been reading a bit for a while.
I'm waiting to get the gastric sleeve in September when my insurance kicks in, been a long 6 moths so here's hoping the next 6 go fast.
Had a couple of family members had it done with quite a bit of success so I'm extremely excited to start a new chapter.
Cheers all :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1