AuthorMessage
antsinpants
Part of the furniture
antsinpants

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-04

And introducing.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And introducing....   And introducing.... EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:59 am

Welcome!!!

You should come to the meet tonight in Whitfords.... !!
It will be my first meet with everyone too!!!
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: And introducing....   And introducing.... EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 3:06 pm

Hi Kim...

Thanks for such a great introduction...glad to meet another west australian and it sounds like you and your hubby have life well organised and are having lots of fun times together...

I used to find it really uncomfortable flying...didn't use a belt extender but hated trying to get comfortable when all of my filled every inch of my alloted space to overflowing -- and these days the flights are ALL full...so I was always either encroaching on someone else or being encroached on ;0

Three months and 20+ kilos on it's much more fun to fly.

Looking forward to hearing more about your progress

S
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: And introducing....   And introducing.... EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 5:45 am

Being a person of a "certain age" is a pain in the neck for weight loss, isn't it! It means your metabolism slows down and weight creeps on, even if you don't change anything else.

Good luck with the op.
Back to top Go down
kold78
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: And introducing....   And introducing.... EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 5:40 am

Hi I have been wandering around the site for a few weeks now, started a diary and had some input on some of the treads but I thought I should introduce myself
We live in Perth, Swan Valley way and we love it out here.
I work about 4 days a weeks sometimes more, enjoy my profession and career path although it does drive me crazy at times.
I have a lovely husband who is the sole of patience and listens to all my crazy ideas. He works away, and this is the way we like things.
We have 2 big dogs and a cat (its actually a little dog but for shire reasons we call it a cat shhhhhhhhhh), a parrot, lots of fish every where and different kids that blow in and out of the guest bedroom. We don't really mind that but do wish they would take all their junk with them when they leave.
3 beautiful grandchild which we adore but dont get to as often as we would like.
We try to go away on holidays twice a year Bali or Phuket are the favourites, and spend the rest of our time trying to finish the house and gardens (its a never ending project) spending time with family.
Over the last 6 years I have put on over 40kilos, last year alone I put on 7 kilos in 6 mths. We have no idea why, nothing really has changed. My weight was monitored at the sleep clinic as the 2 go hand in hand. I had been tossing up about banding for about the last 3 years, we had gone to information sessions and seen a surgeon as well. Then shelved the idea and went back to walking and trying not to graze all day. Earlier this year we went to Bali and I had to get a seatbeat extension, I was embrassed and upset that was my decision made. I asked a surgeon to see me when we got back and made an op date. (The holiday was fine few Bintangs and fat gut was forgotten, until the plane trip home.)
So here we are the dietitian suguested this site.
Been on Modifast for 8 days so far. Op date 6th August, I went sleeve less complications after the initial post op period, sort of set and forget
The other half says he just wants me well and happy, I'm sure he doesnt enjoy this much of me.........
At the moment besides having severe sleep aponea and being morbidly obese Im relative health no diabetes, no high cholesterol, no high blood pressure etc for the moment but I feel I standing on the top of a point and only a hairs breath away from all the obesity relate illnesses.
Well thats me and the starting point of this exciting journey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And introducing....   And introducing.... Empty

Back to top Go down

And introducing....
Page 1 of 1