AuthorMessage
Bellshell
Part of the furniture
Bellshell

Female
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive   Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 11:03 am

I didn't figure out till post sleeve that I don't think I will ever eat a balanced diet ever again. But that does not worry me anymore. I just make sure I take my multivitamins every day.

I was not like most people on here that the weight just fall off, it has always been about making the right food choices, not snacking and drinking lots of water.

I have now lost 57 kilos my tool has made it easier but not a walk in the park. It is a fantastic tool, but what you do with your tool is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Kate + Mum (123katepink)
Part of the furniture
Kate + Mum (123katepink)

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive   Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:38 am

You will be fine :) 30kgs will just fall off! As Miss Cee Cee said you will get all the nutrients that you need from the small amounts you eat and the vitamins. Sometimes I am naughty and dont take my vitamins and I still survive.

This IS going to work for you. I was worrying pre-surgery that it wouldn't work for me.. I was just creating extra worry lines on my forehead.

Its time to get excited!!!! The new you will be here in no time. Good luck and congratulations for making the decision!

Kind regards

Kate x
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive   Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 10:50 am

Give it a few months after being sleeved, but you'll lead a normal life. You can still eat what you want, you just do it in tiny portions.

Just remember that your sleeve is a tool and to take advantage of it in the first 12 months.

Everyone loses weight at different rates, but 30 kilos is definately do-able.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Inot
Inot

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive   Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 10:17 am

Thank you ... As my sleeve date gets closer ive got so many what ifs... But jve struggled with my weight my whole life and was bullied at school. No diets work i just pile the weight back on. I need to loose 30 kg to get me down to 70 which i felt happy at in my early 20.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive   Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 10:07 am

You will be able to survive.

I have gone for days at a time without eating because I've forgotten, and I ate hardly anything for months.

Just because they're small meals, you're still getting the nutrients.
Back to top Go down
Inot
Inot

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive   Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:27 am

Any one else have this fear of not bein able to function healthily on such a small amount of food ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive   Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive Empty

Back to top Go down

Scared i wont be able to eat enough to survive
Page 1 of 1