AuthorMessage
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

When are you 100% normal again? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: When are you 100% normal again?   When are you 100% normal again? - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 4:41 am

First topic message reminder :

I thought I would ask people further on than me how long it took them to get back to normal (or the new sleeve normal anyway).

Are you now able to eat everything you ate before, but just smaller quantities?

If not, what can't you eat?

How long did that take? Do you still have to eat really slowly, or does that go away?

I'm at the 4 week stage now and curious how much longer before I can do things like go out to lunch without sudden rushes to the 'facilities' that have happened on both attempts so far.

I know there are many wise and wonderful people ahead of me on the journey and look forward to hearing your words of wisdom.

Thanks
Caz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caz
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: When are you 100% normal again?   When are you 100% normal again? - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 5:09 am

Ooooh Sophia

I'm so glad you said that about Yum Cha. It was one of the things I was wondering how I would go with - and our family does so love it. Wow - 3 pieces. I had guessed something around that - maybe 3-4.

Good news about eating everything - do you still have to take it really slowly or suffer the consequences?

Caz
Back to top Go down
sophia
Part of the furniture
sophia

Female
Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: When are you 100% normal again?   When are you 100% normal again? - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 4:52 am

Hi Caz,
I am not that far ahead of you... well I am week 7, but I can eat pretty much anything. Having said that I don't eat steak, so that is not an issue for me! Chicken and lamb are fine.
Today I went and had yum cha... only managed to eat three (3) peices with soy sauce and chilli (I have eaten spicy food pretty much from week 2- tabasco, salsa etc). The bill was $20 cheaper than normal *blushes*
Sophia
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female

PostSubject: When are you 100% normal again?   When are you 100% normal again? - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 4:41 am

I thought I would ask people further on than me how long it took them to get back to normal (or the new sleeve normal anyway).

Are you now able to eat everything you ate before, but just smaller quantities?

If not, what can't you eat?

How long did that take? Do you still have to eat really slowly, or does that go away?

I'm at the 4 week stage now and curious how much longer before I can do things like go out to lunch without sudden rushes to the 'facilities' that have happened on both attempts so far.

I know there are many wise and wonderful people ahead of me on the journey and look forward to hearing your words of wisdom.

Thanks
Caz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are you 100% normal again?   When are you 100% normal again? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When are you 100% normal again?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2