Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

HELP!!!! i have put on weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!! i have put on weight   HELP!!!! i have put on weight EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:49 am

Yes Sounds like a good thing to try Trish. Thanks for link. HELP!!!! i have put on weight 65317
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!! i have put on weight   HELP!!!! i have put on weight EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:58 am

I have put on 2kg on hols and are grateful for the sleeve as it would have been alot more.

Trisha - Isowhey have really nice shakes, that's what I drink. I had a few blowouts the last few days but no choc. Still wanting soy caffee latte/flat whites lol.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!! i have put on weight   HELP!!!! i have put on weight EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:38 am

Thanks for the link, Trishah. I'm going to do that soon!
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!! i have put on weight   HELP!!!! i have put on weight EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 11:03 pm

Kylie try doing the 5 day pouch test http://www.5daypouchtest.com/plan/theplan.html

You dont have to buy it, just follow the plan on the site. I have tried it and it works a treat to get the gained weight off and to get you back on track...others here have found the same.

I will say I have been trying to do it since Xmas ( I gained 2 kilos Im trying to dump over that time) and it has been difficult sticking to it due to the heat and my distaste for the shakes but now the rain has set in I will give it a go next week and do home made low carb soups instead.

Dont beat yourself up, we all do it and anyone who says they havent or wont is living in a daydream.

Your a smart and brilliant woman and you know this is not gonna wash if you keep it up so your already ahead of the issue... as hard as it is you will turn it around cos you have faced it and know you have to.
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!! i have put on weight   HELP!!!! i have put on weight EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:51 am

Hi Kylie,
Great that you are aware of it being a problem and are addressing it!
Have you thought about seeing your dietitian again for advice?
One thing I do to stay on track is monitor my calories most days using My Fitness Pal. I also weigh every day so I can keep on track. Also I try and exercise at least 5 days a week.
As Chris said there are a few threads for this sort of problem.
Good luck,
Linda 😊
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!! i have put on weight   HELP!!!! i have put on weight EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:59 pm

Hi Kylie and welcome back.

I had a tummy tuck about 11 weeks ago, and the doc told me there was around 3kg of skin removed, and there wasn't much fat there.

Like you, though, I've been putting on weight. Mine is more than yours, and over a longer period of time - so learn from my mistake and do yourself a favour and take immediate action, whatever you decide to do.

I have tried both Opti diets and going back to 'just' a healthy eating plan - but I haven't been able to stick to anything for long enough to help. Unfortunately for me, my problem has been compounded by several ops over the last couple of years, necessitating rest and recovery after each one, so I also got out of the habit of exercising - and also I gave up smoking just before my tummy tuck.

Good luck...oh, and there are a couple of threads here now for people in the same position..
Back to top Go down
kylieo
kylieo

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: HELP!!!! i have put on weight   HELP!!!! i have put on weight EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 9:31 am

hi everyone

its been a long time since i have been on this sight. and i need your help have put on 4kg over christmas. its been about 18mth since my surgery and have lost 60kg, but have started to get into bad habits again, eating all the time. Not sure how to start to fix this, do you think a high protien diet???? or just stick to a low fat healthy eating plan ??? any help would be great don't want to end up slowly gaining weight again.

Also has anyone had there stomach overhang removed, do you need to have just skin or do they remove the fat thats there to????

thanks for letting me winge

kylie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!! i have put on weight   HELP!!!! i have put on weight Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!! i have put on weight
Page 1 of 1