lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

have to get re sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 1:26 pm

I'd go back to the orginal dr then if he/shr's negative look for another one
Back to top Go down
bettyboo

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 11:43 am

Im the same not too sure but I made an appoint to see me original dr and see what he says in what I can do
Back to top Go down
Brytum

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-02-08

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 11:39 am

I'm re sleeving as well i was sleeved in 06 have waited til now as the first time I looked into relseeving was over 2 years ago and was very new I'm just wondering if anyone knows the best surgeon or should I return to my original he was a Perth one and one if the first was yours the same?
Kind regards
Back to top Go down
bettyboo

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 3:34 pm

Im thinking of a re sleeve too I got mine in june 2010 but small issue I got preg and never lost all the weight I wanted. So Im thinking do you go back to your original dr or a new one
Back to top Go down
MoUsEy
MoUsEy

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 9:34 am

hey Lacey21

im sorry to hear your having problems but i can see u have lost 32kilos! thats great!

I would go to your doctor and get him to do test on you. My doctor didnt charge me for the tests and also he said he wouldnt charge me for the surgery just gotta pay for everything else..hospital etc..

i will get my results when i see my sister doctor in feb...kinda freaked out...alot!

have to get re sleeved 595690
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: spoggy   have to get re sleeved EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 12:26 pm

Is it jacko84. Not sure. Sorry to hear you are having issues with your sleeve. I hope you get some good results in solving the problem.
Back to top Go down
Lacey21
Lacey21

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 11:34 am

Hi MoUsEy you had your sleeve done at nearly the exact time as I did, I remember speaking to you on here cos I was Sept and you were Nov 2011. Mine is the same but I feel that the surgeon who did mine would just fob me off or charge money again which I can't afford.

Finding it really hard right now, really fed up..

I hope your test results come back favorabliy.

Lace :)
Back to top Go down
dooben
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 10:08 am

what a pain! I wonder if he does all his sleeves like that?

debs
Back to top Go down
MoUsEy
MoUsEy

Female

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:24 am

hey dooben

Yeah to wide at the top when doctors are ment to make that part smaller they use to do it that way when they first started doing sleeves is what my sisters doctor told me

i will keep you posted have to get re sleeved 65317
Back to top Go down
dooben
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:40 am

Too wide at the top? That's really interesting mousey. I wonder if that's just the way your doc does it or if it was slight mistake making it wider at the top. Hmmmm.....keep us posted as to what happens in two weeks when you get the results from your sis's doc.

debs
Back to top Go down
MoUsEy
MoUsEy

Female

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 3:47 am

Hey coastgirl

im so sorry to hear that your having the same problem. I went for a gastroscopy two days ago with my sisters doctor and i will be getting the results in two weeks time when i see him and he will tell me what he thinks i should do.

when did you get your sleeve done?

My sister doctor said that my sleeve is to wide up the top so there isnt much restriction.

I dont think i can handle another surgery but i did it once....you would think i could do it again but because i know what im in for it just makes it worse!

let me know how you go have to get re sleeved 217555
Back to top Go down
Coastgirl

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 10:27 am

Thanks you for creating this post.....I have been trying to ignore this exact problem myself as have found I haven't lost any.weight ( in fact gained some back :-( since May and frankly am very disappointed as no where near my goal weight. Will be watching this post closely. So grateful to know I'm not alone and will be seriously following up getting it investigated. Tried early last.year but never heard back from the clinic so have been pretty despondent since. Now it's action time!.

Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 9:13 am

yes Jacko84 has been resleeved and is losing well again doing really well hopefully he will pop on here and tell you about it good luck hun \

cheers sue
Back to top Go down
MoUsEy
MoUsEy

Female

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 1:07 am

Ok great

thanks for your help i will try and get in contact with him

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 7:47 am

Chelsea.88 wrote:
hey Mousey, there is a guy on here that has been re-sleeved, his name is luke, ill see if i can figure out his username and u can chat to him about it :)

Jacko84 is his username on here :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chelio.c88
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 7:45 am

hey Mousey, there is a guy on here that has been re-sleeved, his name is luke, ill see if i can figure out his username and u can chat to him about it :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chelio.c88
MoUsEy
MoUsEy

Female

PostSubject: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved EmptySun 16 Dec 2012, 11:07 pm

Hey

I have to get re sleeved and i was wondering if anyone has had it done before?

I was told by my doctor that if i get this done im at a higher risk than before for getting a leak.

I want to know was it just the same as last time or was it more painful and did you have to be much more careful.

I had my surgery november 2011 and i just wasnt losing the weight so i had an xray done last month and my tummy goes like a 3...goes big small then big again so that why when i eat something i get full but it doesnt last long and im hungry again.

im scared that if i get this re done its just going to happen to me again.

Thanks

have to get re sleeved 217555
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have to get re sleeved   have to get re sleeved Empty

Back to top Go down

have to get re sleeved
Page 1 of 1