2 posters
AuthorMessage
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

Getting Sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Sleeved   Getting Sleeved EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 8:16 am

Welcome New Me,
This is a great site with lots of info, I will add you to the June monthly support section, this is where all your fellow June sleeve buddies will be sharing and supporting each other, come and check us out..
Btgirl
Back to top Go down
The new me

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Getting Sleeved Empty
PostSubject: Getting Sleeved   Getting Sleeved EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 5:21 am

Hi all, I am a 66 year old male and I am a newbie here, I am being sleeved on 24th June by Patrick Moore at Box Hill Public Hospital. I am type 2 diabetic with fairly good control, had surgery in May 2008 for bowel cancer, no probs post op then or now, actually cancer free at this stage, I have very bad arthritis in both knees and hoping the expected weight loss will be a big help with pain relief here. Hoping for new knees further on down the track. I have had overweight problems for about 50 of my 66 years and looking forward to being a little lighter, currently 175Kgs have been as high as 199Kgs Getting Sleeved 427584, I have heard and read lots of good reports on Patrick Moore, so I aren't expecting to many complications, fingers crossed. He puts me at ease whenever I see him, I like him because you can have a joke with him like when I asked about removal of excess skin later he replied "we'll worry about that when you start tripping over it" (well I hope he was joking).
Any hints or advice will be most welcome.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down

Getting Sleeved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: