Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deany123
deany123

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-29

COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!   COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!! EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 6:21 am

Im booked in for the 15th Jan! So excited! Possibly the 12th of jan if my Doc can get a Saturday slot! :)

Good luck with your op Johno
Back to top Go down
Johno12
Johno12

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!   COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!! EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 3:58 am

I saw Dr Greenslade on the 1/11/12. Trying to fit the surgery in with leave was lucky to get the 17th looking at his schedule at the time.
Back to top Go down
deany123
deany123

Female

PostSubject: Re: COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!   COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!! EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 2:50 am

Thanks Johno.. how long was it from your first appoitnment and your actual surgery date?
Back to top Go down
Johno12
Johno12

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!   COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!! EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 1:34 pm

Hi I am having my op on 17/12/12 by dr Greenslade at greenslopes. I have been quoted $3500 out of pocket for his fee and they told me the aneth could be up to $2000 but when i rang them they told me $500 because of my health fund. I have also seen Daoud a while ago and he quoted me $7000 out of pocket for his fees alone. Hope that helps at all.
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!   COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!! EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 6:51 am

Nadine,

Dr Daoud's office will be able to give you his costs. It all depends on which hospital, gas man etc he uses.

I posted this somewhere else to you ......
Hi Nadine,

Make some enquiries with Dr Greenslade at Greenslopes.
AWESOME surgeon, super helpful & knowledgeable receptionist and reasonable prices.

Dr Greenslade - 3324-0015

I don't think the 2 surgeons you have mentioned are all that affordable with their costings.

Cheers
Tara
Back to top Go down
deany123
deany123

Female

PostSubject: COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!   COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!! EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 10:46 pm

Hello

Im trying to find out the "total" ost for the Sleeve with Dr Daoud at Greenslopes.

I have been to a doctor at the Wesley and was quoted just over $20,000 for the BAND. I dont really want the band but this doctor recomended it over the sleeve as i dont have PHI.

I've done alot of research and still really want the sleeve. I thought cost would be around the $15000 mark. i was suprised by the $20,000 + for the band.

Any information would be appreciated.

Nadine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!   COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

COST - Dr Daoud - Greenslopes - HELP!!!!!
Page 1 of 1