Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KMBS

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-01-04

what does full feel like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what does full feel like?   what does full feel like? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:48 am

hi all thanks for your words on what full is like. I am now on soft foods which I have caseroles etc maybe it still my nerves repairing??

KMBS
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: what does full feel like?   what does full feel like? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 4:25 am

Firstly i d say dont push try and get that feeling or you will be sick and its only early days so your tummy is still healing.

As liquid slides through easier it will not be until your eat solid protien that you will really notice what full is.It just sits is your stomach for ages as its hard to digest hence keeping you full for ages ehile it digests. If ou over eat past the point of comfortable full then watch out lol! My mouth waters and I be sick- eerkk!

so take it easy!!

shelly
Back to top Go down
Liz
Part of the furniture
Liz

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: what does full feel like?   what does full feel like? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 4:11 am

Hi KMBS for me I get the full feeling all the time. I can tell when it is coming as I get a tight feeling in my chest and start to feel a bit sick. Like I am feeling right now. I was having scrambled egg with a piece of toast and got just over half in and now have that yucky feeling.
This is good cos I am learning just how much I can eat before I get the full feeling. Must admit it is still a bit of learning curve for me and just have to keep listening to my body.
Liz
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: what does full feel like?   what does full feel like? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 3:01 am

Hi luv, I can totally relate to your experience.

I didn't get the full feeling until I had solid food at 5 weeks. I did feel spewy when I had strained butter chicken sauce at about 3 weeks, but not a full sensation as such. Plus I felt so hungry on liquids I was convinced it hadn't worked... I had my first teaspoonful of egg and waited... nothing, then a second and waited and felt it hit my tummy which was good, then about 5 minutes after my third I got the salivas because I was SO full!! I'm 36kg lighter now, so it's definately worked!!

So hang in there, it WILL work.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: what does full feel like?   what does full feel like? EmptySat 22 Sep 2012, 10:33 am

hmmmm... well for me its a normal full feeling.

It is possible that due to you being so soon after your op that the nerves are still impeded due to swelling etc and it will all settle and the feeling will come back as you fully heal.

Perhaps someone else has had the same issue as you. Fortunately I was lucky.
Back to top Go down
KMBS

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: what does full feel like?   what does full feel like? EmptySat 22 Sep 2012, 9:36 am

Might sound weird I am 4 weeks out of my op and dont get that full feeling still get the peristalsis feeling spasm feeling but nothing else????

I have started soft food and hubby is making butter chicken but I dont feel anything?? just wondering if this has worked?

KMBS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does full feel like?   what does full feel like? Empty

Back to top Go down

what does full feel like?
Page 1 of 1