4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Sakura

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Being sleeved 12 July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being sleeved 12 July   Being sleeved 12 July EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 3:56 am

Hi Chap25

Goodluck with your operation tomorrow and a speedy recovery!!

Sakura Xxx
Back to top Go down
Ishtar
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Being sleeved 12 July   Being sleeved 12 July EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 12:45 am

Hello and welcome Chap

Congradulations on getting a date and commiserations for having to do opti diet lol. Come and join the July Sleevers in the monthly Sleevers thread. Your ops not far away, only 2 days after mine. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
rosiem

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Dr Draper   Being sleeved 12 July EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 12:39 am

Hi I'm new to this site too, and found out yesterday that Dr Draper is doing my sleeve on 10th August. Am very excited about finally getting my ongoing weight obsession resolved (or I hope so anyway!). I'm anxious too, but from what I've seen on here and heard from the various health professionals I've met, we're in really good hands. All the best for the 12th, and please update here with your progress. It is a big decision, but it seems the only way to finally have a chance in gaining control. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Chap25

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Being sleeved 12 July   Being sleeved 12 July EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 1:54 pm

Hi all, I have been looking at this site for months now, thought it was time to say hi. Had my 6yr band removed in march and got told last Wednesday that I can be sleeved July 12. Opti fast the next day. Now it's here I'm so anxious and am hoping I've made the right decision. Although in 3 months I put on 10kgs so I know it is.... 6 years of vomiting, I kinda went on a food frenzy haha. Dr draper has been my surgeon from the word go and ive read on here how everyone thinks his great. Anyway I'm sure I'll have lots of questions when I get home from hospital. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being sleeved 12 July   Being sleeved 12 July Empty

Back to top Go down

Being sleeved 12 July
Page 1 of 1