3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilbaraian
Pilbaraian

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-04-07

anyone getting sleeved july 2014? Empty
PostSubject: Surgery booked for 3rd Jan!!!   anyone getting sleeved july 2014? EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 2:30 pm

Hi ladies, I too am getting sleeved in July and cannot wait. I had my band out in march and need to wait 4 months before my surgeon will sleeve as apparently my stomach was in quite the state. I'm currently sitting at 108kg and hope to not gain between now and then, I'm feeling positive as I managed not to gain in the year I had all the fill out and to when I could get the actual band out. Dr Padovan is doing my surgery and I feel completely confident with him. I just wish time would fly already. 
Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Chasr
Chasr

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-08-31

PostSubject: Re: anyone getting sleeved july 2014?   anyone getting sleeved july 2014? EmptySat 12 Apr 2014, 1:07 am

Hi Treena
I'm off to London and US for work but sneaking in some free time in London as it's my first time there. That combined with this means some big few months and as it gets closer I have to remind myself it's real and happening. Good luck for ur start - I'll be there with u on that one . Take care :)
Back to top Go down
treena217

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-10

PostSubject: Re: anyone getting sleeved july 2014?   anyone getting sleeved july 2014? EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 7:05 am

hi :) it seems so far away but i am sure time will fly by. i get to start my weightloss pre op on easter monday. doing meal replacement for 3mths is abit daunting but at least there will be light at the end of the tunnel. yeh for the last 10yrs bar maybe 2 i have been in the 150kg mark i am at my heaviest ever now :( 

lucky you where r u going for holidays. i am looking forward to getting the weight off so i can travel abit more i have been wanting to take my kids and hubby to darwin to show them where i grew up as a child. but there is no way i would fit on a plane at the moment so am having that as my reward at the end of this journey.

goodluck to you :)
Back to top Go down
Chasr
Chasr

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-08-31

PostSubject: Re: anyone getting sleeved july 2014?   anyone getting sleeved july 2014? EmptySun 30 Mar 2014, 4:31 am

Hi

I'm joining the July crew. July 14th to be exact. I'm pretty excited :)
I'm sitting at about 155kilo at the moment and not that I've been given a pre surgery target but I have my own. I'd like to be able to lose 20-30 kilo between now and then. I have been given my dietary requirements so hopefully I can get that under my belt ASAP to see some results. I have an added incentive that I'm travelling in 7wks so that breaks up my time nicely.

All the best for your journey - talk to you along he way :)
Back to top Go down
treena217

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-10

PostSubject: anyone getting sleeved july 2014?   anyone getting sleeved july 2014? EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 7:38 am

i have recieved my sleeve date YAY!! i am having it done by Dr George Hopkins and was lucky enough to go through the public hospital so wont be as expensive. i have to lose 20kgs by then or he wont perform the surgery but by having an end date i think i can manage it. i have my dietitian appointment at the end of the month so will find out more info on what i need to do. i cant wait to be smaller, i have been overweight most of my life and since having my 3 beautiful rugrats i have been morbidly obese. i have done soo many diets and i did duromine and it worked fantastically i lost over 40kg in 8 mths but it stopped working and as much i tried to stay on track it all came back on :(. i am so ready for this operation and i hope to find others to share the experience with :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone getting sleeved july 2014?   anyone getting sleeved july 2014? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone getting sleeved july 2014?
Page 1 of 1