Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christinabarker

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-05-26

Sleeved 3rd July-Perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeved 3rd July-Perth   Sleeved 3rd July-Perth EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017, 2:44 pm

Only 5 more days until my op feeling nervous and excited! Anyone else having their op soon? I'm hoping I get through this alright and have no complications, love reading these posts every night reminding me why I'm doing this!
Back to top Go down
Hogan Mawr
Hogan Mawr

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved 3rd July-Perth   Sleeved 3rd July-Perth EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017, 10:12 am

Thank you. Am feeling much better now, think it was just starting to get very real. I'm now excited. Started the shakes yesterday so beginning to feel effects of the detox already but looking forward to seeing how much I can lose.
Back to top Go down
Travelling Fat Girl Slim
Travelling Fat Girl Slim

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2016-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved 3rd July-Perth   Sleeved 3rd July-Perth EmptyWed 07 Jun 2017, 8:19 am

Hi! Welcome!

Have you seen a psychologist? I highly recommend it if you haven't. My GP gave me a mental health plan so I got 6 visits bulk billed, or at least heavily subsidised. My psych was really helpful in looking at things differently and giving me some coping mechanisms.

It's all very exciting, and there's a lot that goes with this. It's a life-long commitment, and one that I for one am very excited to get started with!
Back to top Go down
Hogan Mawr
Hogan Mawr

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-12-07

PostSubject: Sleeved 3rd July-Perth   Sleeved 3rd July-Perth EmptyWed 07 Jun 2017, 8:01 am

Hello fellow Sleevers. I've waited such a long time for this as needed my policy to mature but now I'm feeling anxious. Am worried about the anaesthetic, the pre op shakes, the clear liquid diet after op, everything. Doesn't help that I need both an endoscopy and colonoscopy 2 days prior to the Op. This worries me about the 2 lots of anaesthetics so close but the surgeon's re-assured me it'll be fine. Am also worried about the prep for both procedures where it clears you out. Concerned that I'll have been on shakes for 2 weeks so will feel "empty" if that makes sense. Not normally a worry wart but it's all starting to get to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved 3rd July-Perth   Sleeved 3rd July-Perth Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeved 3rd July-Perth
Page 1 of 1