8 posters
AuthorMessage
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Am I eating too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm

Alice.r Girlfriend your doing fantastic and join the club ....i think i eat like you ... Eggs are my favourite but i have them with 3 lite cruskits.. Somedays i eat like a pig and go back to old habits (danger) ...My biggest problem is that i don't move as much as i have to ..... Exercising is a bit of a problem for me bcos of my fractured lower back and it's way to cold to swim .........But i do stick to 3 meals a day with no snacks and heaps of water ..........But yeaha i love my sleeve and it's the best thing i ever done .......Can't wait for warmer weather to go swimming ........

Cheers lovelyslim
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012, 10:06 am

I think that looks fine, the suggestions about losing the bread are good too, perhaps you could replace it with a piece of ham?

It's less than I was eating at the same time.

Back to top Go down
alice.r
alice.r

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012, 3:14 am

Thanks guys, all great info, appreciate your feedback
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 10:07 am

I agree with the other lovely ladies. Sounds fine to me too.

I agree with strawberrychick, maybe try just the egg or take one of the pieces of bread off the sandwich. I sometimes just have 2 eggs scrambled for lunch, no bread. I have been surprised how much reducing my carbs has made to kick starting more weight loss when i have had plateaus. Getting used to no bread took a little while....
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 10:00 am

Looks ok to me as well,my fitnesspal is really good,i use it,it lets you know how much protein your having,its worth a try.
Back to top Go down
kayt83
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 9:22 am

That sounds fine to me!
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 9:07 am

I don't think that sounds like too much at all. You could possibly cut out some of the bread in the sandwich if you wanted to reduce carbs or overall calories?

Is there a calorie intake you're aiming for? I've found the iPhone app My Fitness Pal to be very handy because you can enter your daily food intake in a diary and it tracks your calories. Very handy reference for appointments with dietician, doctor etc. You can also measure how much protein you're getting; also fat grams, carbs etc etc. There is a website of the same name if you don't have an iPhone.

Good luck hon. But it doesn't sound to me like you're eating too much so try not to be too concerned.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 8:40 am

Sounds fine to me.
Back to top Go down
alice.r
alice.r

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 8:31 am

6.5 months out. I'm thinking I'm eating too much, heres what I've had today

skim flat white

1/2 scrambled egg sandwich

packet protein bites over a few hours (about 200cal)

1/2 scrambled egg sandwich

skim flat white

muesli bar

will eat about 1/2 cup of whatever meat i make for dinner tonight

Does this sounds excessive? Feels like I'm always eating lol I am genuinely hungry when I eat though, my stomach grumbles and I feel myself realising I am hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I eating too much?   Am I eating too much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I eating too much?
Page 1 of 1