chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Does anyone need a laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:52 am

Yep, that's true, Carrie! I have a daughter that swears by that function (whose name I just can't remember) but I just can't get the hang of it at all - my messages would be just as 'funny' as those in that clip!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:14 pm

At least you know now that you don't need to be embarrassed Chris... It's not just you, it's the technology!
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 4:03 pm

Oh no - that was not so funny but more an embarrassing memory for me! I also turned it off as it was driving me crazy but took a while to figure out how. Tried it again recently, now that I'm more familiar with texting and my phone, but only lasted a couple of days before I gave up again.
Still, you have to at least smile at them, and even my own nasty forays into the world of texting...
Back to top Go down
ChantalMaree
ChantalMaree

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:33 am

lol do they know they can turn auto correct off? i have, it drives me nuts. but my friend seems to like it, so i get some funny txts from her
Back to top Go down
sandy_lou
Part of the furniture
sandy_lou

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:16 am

Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://gastricsleevesandy.blogspot.com/
myeverest
Part of the furniture
myeverest

Female
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 10:43 pm

*wipes tears from face*
Thank you so much for that Emily...haven't laughed like that for sooooooooooo long.
Back to top Go down
cos im worth it
Part of the furniture
cos im worth it

Female
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 10:14 pm

I'm a little nervous about using my new phone now! D'oh
Back to top Go down
daisy
Part of the furniture
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 8:24 pm

JUST WHAT L NEEDED A BLOODY GOOD LAUGH.
i HAVE An iphone and this site is sooooo funny l have tears rolling down my face and l am trying to laugh quietly as my husband is still asleep, l had better get of the computer now and get on the pushbike .
I am doing a 50 kms training ride today. ekkkkkk
Thanks for the link

Daisy
Back to top Go down
Berta
Berta

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 6:41 am

Thank you so much for that! That is some of the funniest stuff i've read in a really long time. My hubby and I were crying with laughter - we both have iPhones and have suffered with auto correct for almost 2 years now!!

Thanks again
Berta x
Back to top Go down
ssjad
Part of the furniture
ssjad

Female
Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:43 am

Oh boy, I had tears running down my cheeks because I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud! Good to know there's somewhere we can post these great autocorrect things, because I've had some doozies!!!
Back to top Go down
Mer

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:36 am

OMG that is the funniest thing I have read in ages!! I haven't laughed like that for YEARS.. I think I may have even pee'd a little..LMAO.. Does anyone need a laugh? 2329
Thank you sooooo much for that.. I really needed it.. :)

Cheer
Meredith
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:14 am

My iPhone drives me nucking futs with the autocorrect! I don't know how many times I've had to resend sms's to my husband because he is like "what are you talking about woman"!
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:02 am

thanks, I needed a good laugh today!
Back to top Go down
Busy Bee

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:18 am

OMG! I had to stop reading! I'm only 4 days post surgery and laughing so bloody hard hurts too much atm!! LOL - they are superb!

I just got an iphone recently and I am always fighting with the autocorrect thing that substitutes words for you when it thinks its smarter!! Last weekend I txtd a friend who we were going out with to a convention/meeting (a large group of us) and said "save us a big good table" (cause she was getting there before the other 8 of us), anyway she txted back "why? are you hungry? " And I checked my message, which had been changed to say "save us a big food table" - made all the more hilarious because I was on opti at the time and had been eating bugger all for going on 2 weeks, so I was starving!!!
Back to top Go down
cos im worth it
Part of the furniture
cos im worth it

Female
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

Emily these are hilarious! I especially liked the Why Did You Buy Me That?, my son & his sister-in-law are always trying to outdo each other with tacky useless gifts to each other!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 10:03 pm

I swear, this is the funniest thing I have seen in SOOOOOOOOOOOO long. Granted, I have a childish sense of humor but I have been looking at this site for HOURS and almost wet my pants about 8 times, not to mention just cracking up and crying from laughter. If you have an iPhone, you'll find it extra funny.

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone need a laugh?   Does anyone need a laugh? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone need a laugh?
Page 1 of 1