AuthorMessage
Happy:)
Part of the furniture
Happy:)

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2010-07-29

A bit of a laugh with the surgeon today Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of a laugh with the surgeon today   A bit of a laugh with the surgeon today EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:15 am

That is awesome Carly!
I wonder if all the marks eventually disappear???? I've heard different stories.

Back to top Go down
Carly
Carly

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-07-29

A bit of a laugh with the surgeon today Empty
PostSubject: A bit of a laugh with the surgeon today   A bit of a laugh with the surgeon today EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 1:22 pm

So today I went back to Dr Taylor for my 1st post op visit. As instructed, last night in the shower I removed all of the bandages and the butterfly stitches. I was very interested to have a look at them, and I was very impressed when I seen how teeny tiny the cuts were!

I was even more so excited and entertained when I seen that the largest of all my cuts went straight through the middle of a stretch mark.

Today, I said to Dr Taylor, "you really are an angel to take the time to align my stretch mark back up perfectly". We both had a good giggle! He really is the best......And he really did match it back up perfectly, lmao.....like it would matter! A bit of a laugh with the surgeon today 446871
Back to top Go down

A bit of a laugh with the surgeon today
Page 1 of 1