Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Bee
Bee

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyTue 23 Sep 2008, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who has been pregnant since having the sleeve or knows of anyone who has? If so how did you go eating wise? I can't seem to find anything on this anywhere, only pregnancies with gastric bypass...

Bee
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 5:38 am

No I don't have an annoucer. I just let everyone know when I get home :)
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 5:00 am

Have you got an annouoncer on here or on the OF?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 4:59 am

Here is my weekly update! Yes I am still here, with my bubs on the inside still lol
Had my midwife appt today, all is good, my blood pressure is 110/60, I'm measuring well, bubs heartrate is good, and yeah! Just waiting waiting waiting! Mah, I dont mind, I get to sleep the longer she is in lol! Ive been enjoying some time on my own during the day, because I know things will be so different soon. My weight is stable, cant wait to get back to it!

Bee xx
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 11:44 am

Goodluck Lauren, hope all goes well :)

Well I'm still here...had some bad tummy pains today, but it all calmed back down..I hate that, you start thinking it might be something, then it goes away lol

Watched some birth videos on youtube, awwwwww little babies!
Back to top Go down
lauren_melb
lauren_melb

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:21 pm

Bee,

I'm off to hospital this morning,thought i'd let u know,hopefully u will have a little bundle before i get bk...:)

cya.
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 4:06 am

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Bee but there's nothing much you can do. The only person who knows the delivery date is the baby and she ain't telling anyone!!! It's her show and she'll come when she's good and ready and not a second before. If you're anything like me and have a 5 star uterus expect to be overdue.

Just enjoy the last moments and get as much sleep as you can. Rest up and take it easy for the huge new experience that awaits you. You'll love it!!!

Fingers crossed that bub decides to vacate early.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 2:43 am

Hi Bee,

Good to hear from you. You must be getting all excited and anxious by now!

I can't offer any help with things to get you moving, sorry. 2 weeks either side of the due date is still considered normal. Its just bloody inconvinent for us impatient mums to be :) We live by times and dates, babies have no respect at all for out sceduals, hehe!

I was out absailing (much to everyone elses horror) at Kanangara Walls the day my son was due, he was still 4 days late, hehe. And the Daughter was 2 weeks late, they had me booked in to induce me but she finally decided to get the ball rolling herself.

Good luck, i'll be thinking of you. I hope its all smooth sailing for you :)
Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 217555
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 1:08 am

My neice got a herbal remedy from a health food shop cant tell you the name but it worked for her after 4 days goodluck

Cheers Sue Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 63412
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 9:45 pm

Hi Bee
Come on over to my house and I'll feed you - it's worked for others! LOL
My daughter tried a few different natural things to get going, but the only two I can remember are walking and sex (not at the same time, though!). Oh, and I think her midwife gave her some naturopathic drops too, but I don't know what it was.
Hope today's the day for you...
Chris
Back to top Go down
tamayles
Part of the furniture
tamayles

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:36 pm

I don't have any suggestions

I can tell you though what doesn't work

My mother deliberately drove over as many speed humps in shopping centre car parks as she could find after my plug came out........and my daughter was still 2 weeks late

LOL
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:22 pm

Hey Pretzel & Everyone =)

I'm still here, sorry I didn't update last week, we didn't have the net!
Had my check up today, all is still the same, just waiting for things to start happening...My weight is starting to creep back down slowly which is normal for any pregnancy at this stage. Umm yeah that is about it! Hopefully I dont go over my date! Im going to try and start some natural induction methods this week lol! Does anyone have some suggestions that worked for them??

Bee xx
Back to top Go down
pretzel.1970
pretzel.1970

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:17 am

Hey Bee,
Where's the latest update from you??
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 1:48 am

Hi Pretzel,

Oh enjoy this stage of pregnancy. I remember it as the best bit, between 20 and 30 weeks. I was glowing and content. Hope you feel the same.

Keep us updated on your progress please. All we clucky oldies enjoy it enormously.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
tracey
Sponsor
tracey

Female
Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 8:19 pm

all the best bee and pretzel, you both must be so excited.

i have only just packed up my grandsons baby stuff this week and now after reading all your news, here i am all clucky and sniffing again! lol.

hope all goes well and mothers and babies are all healthy

hugs
tracey
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 7:26 pm

Hey Pretzel, I'm glad to hear that you're doing well too. Are you 26 weeks already? How time does fly!!!
Could you ever have imagined having a baby and getting to 26 weeks without putting any weight on? How good is that!!!
Chris
Back to top Go down
Jezzybel
Part of the furniture
Jezzybel

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 8:01 am

Thank you, Bee and Pretzel, for keeping us all updated. I'm dying to have babies (although I still have to wait a year or two) so it's so exciting to hear about how you're going. You're doing really well with nutrition for the baby and weight loss by the sound of it. I can't believe you're so close now, Bee, I'm really excited for you :) Please let us know how it all goes once you deliver and have recovered, and get a minute to yourself! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
pretzel.1970
pretzel.1970

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 6:45 am

Hi Bee,
I love reading your posts and where your at.
I had my appt today - my blood pressure is way down at 93/51 but Dr doesn't seem overly concerned as long as i'm careful when getting up and don't drive if feeling dizzy.
I'm at 26 weeks now and haven't put any weight on yet but baby is apparently growing normally so obviously like yourself I'm just losing the weight in other places at the same time the babies gaining.
I'm already on weekly visits thanks to blood pressure, weight and previous blood clot history but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
Very excited for you - you could go at any time.....
I'll be thinking of you xx
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 5:53 am

Oh, Bee, how exciting - I love it when you get to weekly visits, always wondering whether this will be your last one!
You mustn't forget to let us all know when the big day arrives (okay, we'll let you have a few days first).
I hope you have a quick and easy labour.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 2:18 am

Hi Bee,

Take it from me a mother of three that it is definitely without a question all baby and assorted fluids. You have not gained a gram of extra fat at all and come delivery day will probably lose weight.

How are you feeling? Running to the toilet every 5 minutes if the head in engaged I'll bet. The best is just around the corner and you will soon be holding your gorgeous baby girl in your arms. No other feeling like it in the world.

God now I'm getting clucky!!!

I wish you all the best for the upcoming day and I look forward to hearing all your news.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 12:40 am

Hi everyone :)

Just another update. Saw my Obs yesterday, and all is going well still. My blood pressure was 110/60 which is low, but normal for me since losing weight. Baby is still well, and very much engaged, they said she cant get any lower lol So just a wait and see game still!
I've now gained......4.8kgs :o Alot of that is in the last two weeks, so Im hoping its all baby lol

I have another appointment in a week, so I'l update again then :)

Bee xx
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 1:14 am

Bee you have done so well through this pregnancy in terms of looking after youself. Hope all continues to go well right up until the BIG DAY and after.
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 12:12 am

Hey Bee! Wow only 5 weeks to go, you must be super excited!!!! Can't wait to hear an announcement that you've had her. Litle girls are awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 7:35 pm

Thanks for the update, Bee. I'm really pleased that everything's going so well for you, and wish you a nice easy labour - doesn't sound like it will be long now!
Chris
Back to top Go down
chook00
Part of the furniture
chook00

Female
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 1:28 pm

Hi Bee
Great News! Perfect size!
Just one thing - i had a lot of trouble when I had my bubs with wanting to lose weight, but also to consume enough to offer the best in the way of nutition through breast feeding. So don't worry about your weight for a bit if you are breast feeding - it will come off.
All the best, I am sure she will be beautiful.
Chook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 1:08 pm

Hi Bee,

Thanks for taking the time to update. I love to hear how you're coming along :)

2.8kg, i need to convert that back to puunds for babies' weights to mean anything to me, hehe!
6.1 pounds, for anyone else who doesn't get it, LOL! Thats a good size, not too big not real small...just right, you'll have to call her Goldy Locks ;)

You will definatley have lost thats for sure. Baby weight, placenta, extra blood supply and other bits and peices. You'll have to go up on the wall of fame for that, thats great!

Do you have a recent photo up in the galery? I'll have to go have a look.

Best wishes with the birth, sounds like you could go at anytime now. I hope its short, easy and everything goes like clock work for you.

Raining loce

Bell
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 12:02 pm

Well I am now just over 35 weeks pregnant. I had a scan at 35 weeks exactly to make sure baby is growing well, which she is! She weighs 2.8kgs, and is going along perfectly. She is also fully engaged. I have started pre labour as well, which is exciting and scary at the same time. I have now gained 3kgs in my pregnancy, which is all baby, so I will actually be lighter than I was when I fell pregnant once she is born. Im finding Im not as hungry the last few days, which has been good. It goes to show that you really dont need to shove food into your body when your pregnant, which I know I would of done if I hadnt been sleeved. Ummm yeah, nothing else to report really. I cant wait to meet her, and I also cant wait to get back onto my weightloss journey!

Bee xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy with the sleeve   Pregnancy with the sleeve - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy with the sleeve
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next