Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kak1022
kak1022

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord.   Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 3:52 am

Thank you for the info Margd & the reassurance. :)

Kristie
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord.   Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 2:53 am

Once you get approval to have it done at Concord it could be done in a few weeks :-) you'll do just fine when you've had it done :-)
Back to top Go down
kak1022
kak1022

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord.   Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 1:48 am

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to know how long it took to get sleeved or get a date for sleeve after you had paid for the surgery, as i am waiting on money from my super so i can book my surgery?

I also wanted to congratulate everyone on their weightloss journey u all are just so inspirational. Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. 446871 Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. 446871 Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. 446871 Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. 446871 Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. 446871

I hope i can do as well as all you guys as i feel i am going to be the one it doesnt work on. Although if i look at the facts it is so silly to think that.

Wishing you all the best,

Kristie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord.   Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeve or waiting to be sleeve at Concord.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: