Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booked for my endoscopy, waiting for my date!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qured

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-07-08

Booked for my endoscopy, waiting for my date! Empty
PostSubject: Booked for my endoscopy, waiting for my date!   Booked for my endoscopy, waiting for my date! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 1:11 pm

Things moved faster than expected! And I feel quite nervous and excited. I've got sooo many things to do.

I'm having my endoscopy on Wednesday morning. And by then I should probably get my date which is going to be either at the end of the month or in the first 2 days of August. My doc said that he's probably gonna manage to squeeze me into his schedule somehow and that's why he asked me to do the endoscopy this week. Hope it all goes alright and I don't have to wait til September (as he won't be working for almost a month).

I truly have so many things to do before then...Workwise that is, so that I can take 2-3 weeks off.

Will I be able to travel in like a month's time? I've got a trip booked for the 7th of September (7-13) to fly out of the country for a conference...
Back to top Go down

Booked for my endoscopy, waiting for my date!
Page 1 of 1