5 posters
AuthorMessage
loving5
loving5

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Date booked woohoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date booked woohoo   Date booked woohoo EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 5:08 am

That's great that you have your date now.
I highly recommend ringing apra is you have any problems and faxing your forms. It does seem to make the process quicker. I would even ask the surgeon to write the date of your surgery on the forms too. I found that the people at apra were more than will to help.
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Date booked woohoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date booked woohoo   Date booked woohoo EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 5:06 am

Very exciting!!!! Whoot Whoot

xx
Back to top Go down
darkstar
Part of the furniture
darkstar

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Date booked woohoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date booked woohoo   Date booked woohoo EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:40 am

Brilliant! You'll never look back!

Dark
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Date booked woohoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date booked woohoo   Date booked woohoo EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:32 am

Way to go Honey !!
Back to top Go down
honey_beez79
honey_beez79

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Date booked woohoo Empty
PostSubject: Date booked woohoo   Date booked woohoo EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 12:17 am

Well I saw Doctor Durmesh yesterday afternoon..... We waited for an hour to see him and I had butterfleis in my stomach the whole time. It actually worried my partner even more that we had to wait. He is abit sceptical about the whole thing as it is..

We waited a while to see him but he was definatley worth the wait... He did apologise for the delay. But once we were in there we kept him occupied with questions for almost the next hour. My partner asked as many questions as he could. Although he will support me he still has a major dislike for this operation. I can understand his reasonings but I need to do this for me, and so I can have a long lasting future with him and my kids.

I have to see the dietician on friday and the physcologist on tuesday... My biggest thing is now I have to get APRA to approve it to withdraw on my super. Hopefully it shouldnt be a drama.

I have my next appointment with him in about 4 weeks and surgery is booked in for 26th May, 2010 providing all goes well with APRA....

Im nervous but soo excited.....Fingers crossed everyone is well and healthy... Love to u all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date booked woohoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date booked woohoo   Date booked woohoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Date booked woohoo
Page 1 of 1